GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Information .... "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/12 at 19:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
If you spray a slug with water ... it expands!!
Sun 02/12/12 at 21:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I just had a Fray Bentos.

Sure that wasn't meant for 'Braveheart' Chris? :P
Sun 02/12/12 at 19:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Talking of Jamie Oliver ... his children's names:

Buddy Bear Maurice, Poppy Honey Rosie, Petal Blossom Rainbow and Daisy Boo Pamela .... you really would, wouldn't you ;¬)
Sun 02/12/12 at 17:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
I just had a Fray Bentos pie followed by an eton mess muller corner.

Jamie Oliver, pffft.
Sun 02/12/12 at 16:23
Regular
A single M&M is enough chocolate to kill a small songbird.
Sun 02/12/12 at 14:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one pete ... that's what we want :¬)
Sun 02/12/12 at 13:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
It takes three quarters of an hour to do the washing up after making one of Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals!
Mon 22/10/12 at 23:03
"possibly impossible"
DL wrote:
Aren't graveyards fascinating places on foggy, grey,misty, swirling nights like tonight.

The difference between a coffin, a casket and a sarcophagus is the
shape. A coffin is wider at the shoulders, narrower at the head and feet. A casket is rectangular and a sarcophagus is more molded into the shape of the human body and often had a portrait of the deceased painted on the lid.
Mon 22/10/12 at 22:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Aren't graveyards fascinating places on foggy, grey,misty, swirling nights like tonight.
Sun 21/10/12 at 19:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Parsnip peelings are fluorescent :¬)
Wed 03/10/12 at 17:38
Regular
There is zero scientific evidence to suggest weightlifting stunts growth, so get your kids on the bench. They'll thank you for it when they're Greek gods at twenty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.