GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dynasty Warriors Tactics????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dynasty Warriors 4'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:39
Regular
Hi is anyone going to be getting this game because i haven't seen anyone talking about it or any other information on the game. I thought that Dynasty Warriors 3 was a pretty good game but just a got a bit repetitive after a while and became boring.

Does anyone know if it is going to be online compatible.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:39
Regular
Hi is anyone going to be getting this game because i haven't seen anyone talking about it or any other information on the game. I thought that Dynasty Warriors 3 was a pretty good game but just a got a bit repetitive after a while and became boring.

Does anyone know if it is going to be online compatible.
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I havn't seen much info on this either, Im thinking about it though, I like the Dynasty Warriors and Kessen games but Im not sure what type of game this actually is, I think it looks like a kinda chess type of thing, I may get it from GAME to check it out cos you can take it back with no problems if you dont like it.
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:27
Regular
I thought that it was going to be just like the other games but if it's going to be like chess then it won't be that good.
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dont know for certain about it being like chess, but I have seen a few screenshots, and thats what it looked like to me.
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:12
hi guys does any one have dynasty warriors 2?????
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I had it up until a few weeks ago, it's pretty good but Dynasty Warriors 3 is better.
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:43
yes i don't have dynasty warriors 3 but do u know where i can find the title screen please buddy
Wed 11/12/02 at 14:00
hey guy i just played the dynasty warriors 3 it 's coll but not better than dynasty warriors 2 see i don't know where the tittle scren is located please any one can help me if u know.
Wed 11/12/02 at 14:04
hey guy i just played the dynasty warriors 3 it 's coll but not better than dynasty warriors 2 see i don't know where the tittle scren is located please any one can help me if u know.
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:41
I did do a topic about Dynasty Wariors 3 but nobody replyed.....well a few people did but they were all idiotic spamers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.