GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dynasty Warriors Tactics????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dynasty Warriors 4'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:39
Regular
Hi is anyone going to be getting this game because i haven't seen anyone talking about it or any other information on the game. I thought that Dynasty Warriors 3 was a pretty good game but just a got a bit repetitive after a while and became boring.

Does anyone know if it is going to be online compatible.
Sun 15/12/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ok, the next time you post a message, put down the time that is on YOUR watch or clock, or whatever. That way ill be able to tell the time difference.
Sat 14/12/02 at 07:50
hi cartel u know it the title screen is also the main menu today i find out thanks and don't forget our time be specific on weekends.ii gotta go igotta post one more message to the other guy.
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:44
all u have to do in Dynasty Warriors 3 to win is to run when you're near death =)
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ok, I have looked for cheats for Dynasty Warriors 2 and the only ones I can find, have to be used during gameplay. But unfortunately they dont work. I havnt seen any hidden title screens though, the only one I know of is the main title screen which you were talking about, sorry I cant help more just now but I will try to find out more about this.

I am usually on here around 9pm and 11pm during weekdays, (Im on earlier today as I have got the day off work, yey) and anytime during the weekends.

As for Smackdown: SYM, I havnt got it but my cousin has and we play it all the time.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:41
hi cartel i mean u know the main menu wait let me be clear have u played dynasty warriors 2 if yes the main menu is the place the wrote mosue mode , free mode , and options there is a title screen where i cannot locate yet i have cheats that i got from uk cheats and i waanna use them but because i can't do the cheats it ain't easy to finish so any clue and cartel it ain't when oning the machine .thankx and when is the time u chat so that we just have a time for two of us i am in nigeria so calculate the time and tell me be specific.do u have wwe smackdown;shut ur mouth .
Thu 12/12/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dont really know what you mean by the title screen, isnt it usually there when you turn the machine on?

Sorry if I sound stupid here but I dont really understand wot you mean.
Thu 12/12/02 at 21:39
i also raised a topic dynasty warriors 2 but no one replyied i guess this forum is boring well i am still checky for the good guy to give me the answer i asked for.
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:41
I did do a topic about Dynasty Wariors 3 but nobody replyed.....well a few people did but they were all idiotic spamers
Wed 11/12/02 at 14:04
hey guy i just played the dynasty warriors 3 it 's coll but not better than dynasty warriors 2 see i don't know where the tittle scren is located please any one can help me if u know.
Wed 11/12/02 at 14:00
hey guy i just played the dynasty warriors 3 it 's coll but not better than dynasty warriors 2 see i don't know where the tittle scren is located please any one can help me if u know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.