GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 -- MAKERS BEING SEWED"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 03:58
Regular
Can you believe this? The makers of Metal Gear Solid 2 are being fined. Why? Because a 15 year old kid killed his parents and social studies teacher with a sawed off shotgun, saying he did it becuase he wanted to be like a spy, and he wanted to act undercover. The makers are being fined by the kids grandparents and the state of Montania. The makers are being sewed for three million dollars, and this game for playstation 2 is no longer being made. Doesn't this tick you off?
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
alik wrote:
> Its rubbish it wolu have been on the news and i just got an e-mail saying that
> MGS2 is on-course for its release on march 8th. Don't you think SR would have a
> big story on it. LOL spies don't carry swan off shotguns, that has got to be the
> loudest gun ever and there isn't one in MGS2 so how can the makers be fined, if
> he wanted to be a spy the they could get rid of Agent under fire because bond is
> the ultimate spy, it is a load of rubish!

I was just about to say - if you wanted to kill someone in stealth then a sawn off shotgun would be third to last on your list, second to last being a rocket launcher and last being an A bomb.
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
alik wrote:
> Its rubbish it wolu have been on the news and i just got an e-mail saying that
> MGS2 is on-course for its release on march 8th. Don't you think SR would have a
> big story on it. LOL spies don't carry swan off shotguns, that has got to be the
> loudest gun ever and there isn't one in MGS2 so how can the makers be fined, if
> he wanted to be a spy the they could get rid of Agent under fire because bond is
> the ultimate spy, it is a load of rubish!

I was just about to say - if you wanted to kill someone in stealth then a sawn off shotgun would be third to last on your list, second to last being a rocket launcher and last being an A bomb.
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:43
It is rubbish don't beleive it!
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:34
If there is a grain of truth to the story, did his parents have a sawn off; and if so they must be fairly fuct up or be crims. Or did he cut up his parents shot-gun, if he did that, he must have been off his trolley, as to cut through gunmetal requires either an industrial cutter, or a hacksaw with a special blade, that would take hours to do by hand. All in all I don't think it would be the game's fault if it had happened
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:27
Its rubbish it wolu have been on the news and i just got an e-mail saying that MGS2 is on-course for its release on march 8th. Don't you think SR would have a big story on it. LOL spies don't carry swan off shotguns, that has got to be the loudest gun ever and there isn't one in MGS2 so how can the makers be fined, if he wanted to be a spy the they could get rid of Agent under fire because bond is the ultimate spy, it is a load of rubish!
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:04
I think that this is all Bull Sh|t, as there has been nothing in the papers. Usually when this sort of thing happens the anti-video games people have a field day saying that computer games are evil, blah blah balh, and there are numerous articles in papers like The Mail and the Express.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
A game you say ! So it's not real - interesting concept that.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:36
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Some folk are getting really quite twisted. Some of the posts here are worrying to say the least. It only a game!
ITS ONLY A GAME! Keep that in mind before you try and kill someone "just like Snake did". :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It would seem not mate.. Maybe thats what did it though !
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Bah"
not really.......only kiddin
MM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.