GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wahey! Pikmin 2 and Mario 128 confirmed :D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:37
Regular
Taken from cube-europe:

Now, we already had an idea that they were on their way, but Miyamoto-san himself has confirmed the development of both Pikmin 2 and Mario 128. Little is known about the two titles, but Miyamoto did say this about Mario 128...

"I believe that with this game you'll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

------------
Maybe by newness he means Pikmin with little Marios (i.e.128 of them) incorporating both of the games into one sequel.

I doubt it, but it's an idea ;)
Thu 12/12/02 at 07:57
Regular
"^_^"
It was not aimed for the younger gamer. It was aimed for all gamers of all ages. The point being, that they need to have good bits for all ages. E.g. Surfing on the water and talking to Sunflowers. Get my drift?
Thu 12/12/02 at 07:10
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
But it was hard for the younger gamers which it was aimed for.

:)

i.e. My little brother an't doing to well on it.
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:04
Regular
And that wasn't hard as skillfully challenging (how Mario games should be), they were hard as stupidly obscure objects to find through pure luck!

The only proper hard bits on Mario Sunshine were those cool "secret" bonus games - pure retro heaven! :-)

All the reviews were saying how much harder Sunshine is compared to previous titles, but it is pretty much a piece of cake!
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think that Mario Sunshine was easier than Super Mario 64. It would be a shame if they made Mario 128 even easier.

The only thing that I found hard about Super Mario Sunshine, was getting all of the blue coins.
Wed 11/12/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Games must be getting easier if they thought Mario Sunshine was hard. It took me a week to complete and a month to find all of the Shines.
Wed 11/12/02 at 16:30
"Uzi Lover"
Just got this from the new SR news story:

"Apparently an all-new Mario title, Mario 128 will supposedly be easier than Sunshine after some (presumably blind, deaf and dumb) gamers complained that it was too hard."

?

Hard?

?

Easiest Mario game I've ever played...

With all these other Nintendo games being shorter I was hoping for a longer game here. A shame, if it's true.
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Parr wrote:
> How could Nintendo be more Original now. They are running out of house
> hold items. Maybe we could have Mario trying to run a Baby Sitting
> Business of Koopa's. What ever happened to King Koopa?

isn't King Koopa the same as Bowser?
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
"^_^"
How could Nintendo be more Original now. They are running out of house hold items. Maybe we could have Mario trying to run a Baby Sitting Business of Koopa's. What ever happened to King Koopa?
Tue 10/12/02 at 22:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
this is good news indeed. i didn't think sunshine 'lacked originality tho'. the FLUDD was original, wasn't it? but it could hace been longer...
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well personally i have no idea yet. I have only 24 shines on SMS cos i got it a few days ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.