GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yahoo! My birthday today - any GAD's SR? - Pweeese?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 11:26
Regular
Well. It has been a fast, but harsh year for me. 18 was the toughest so far. Many new things allowed to be done - like going to pubs, watching table-top dancers, geting high...

Actually, I don't do any of that stuff - only, I would agree to the table-top dancers though - I mean...who wouldn't, right?

Anyway, it's my birthday today and I am 19 years old. I hope this year turns out greater than the rest, and I am hoping to make good friends at GAMEADAY, also.

PS - any presents for me Special Reserve?

aha - just kidding guys

Okay...I am off to make some good reviews. I have a few standing by to be submitted already, and I will not give up at GAMEADAY. Especially not today, seeing at it is my birthday and I am feeling very lucky to be a winner.

Wish me luck...
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
well i guess it could be my birthday too hehehe
what do you reckon???
nah thought not
everyone quick.......... this is the official "its my birthday" thread and maybe some of us will get GAD
hehehehe
only jokin
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:53
Regular
And mine! Can I have a GAD please?

Just kidding, mine's months away :)
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:43
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
My birthday as well today!
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:26
What I got for my birthday…

1 – Officially licensed picture of Darth Vader, signed by Dave Prowse, who plays the part of our Dark Sith Lord – includes a certificate of authenticity, which is also signed by Dave Prowse.

2 – Star Wars T-Shirt – officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd

3 – Eisenegger casual jumper and shirt

I’m really happy with those presents. It may not be a large list, but it doesn’t have to.

I like them very much, and besides, I wanted them, anyway.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:05
Correction - when I said I am going to post one review, I was meant to say, "submit one review" - not post it.

Anyway...

Best of luck!
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:02
Rakuga wrote:
> And I'm also feeling lucky for GAD... I reckon if I don't post a review, a
> discussion or a cheat I should win because it's my lucky day.

-------------

Hmmm...me too.

I am only going to post one review today, and nothing else - no posts, (well, except for this once, of course - but it's my birthday and I wanted to share the excitement - I am not hoping to win on this post at all - How could I? Anyway, I am not going to post any cheats, no hints, and no walkthoughs either.

Just one review and one review alone.

That review is going for Virtua Fighter 4 on the PS2.

I hope it will win since I am feeling very lucky today. I hope we both win the top prizes today.

Good luck, my friend.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:58
Rakuga wrote:
> No it's my birthday today. Seriously it is. I'm not joking

February 20th
> 2002. The best birthday ever
turn it the other way round
> and...
cool hey?

Happy birthday to me (and you)

-----------

Yes sir! It sure is cool, and thank you.

I wish you a very happy birthday, as well.

Have a wonderful one, my friend.

And thanks again.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
And I'm also feeling lucky for GAD... I reckon if I don't post a review, a discussion or a cheat I should win because it's my lucky day.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
No it's my birthday today. Seriously it is. I'm not joking

February 20th 2002. The best birthday ever
turn it the other way round and...
cool hey?

Happy birthday to me (and you)
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:13
Regular
"I confused?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Shaneo we all know it's you, for fecks sake quit it with the false identity's.

Waht is it with this shanoe thing he's banned isn't he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.