GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fluid Intelligence - Number Patterns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/07 at 12:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sir Francis Galton, the cousin of Charles Darwin, first popularized the notion of measurable intelligence in the late 1800s. Charles Spearman later discovered that all mental abilities tend to correlate together when statistically analyzed. He called this G. Modern researchers tend to agree that there are two kinds of intelligence, crystallized intelligence (learned knowledge) and fluid intelligence (abstract processing ability). Most non-verbal intelligence tests measure the latter. Some research suggests that fluid intelligence may correlate best to G.

Just another test from Similar Minds, the quiz shows you 15 different sets of number patterns, and you have to work out the next next number in the sequence.

I scored 77% on this test, which apparently means I'm better than 77% of the people who took the test before me. ^-^

Click Here and try for yourself :)
Sun 16/09/07 at 14:02
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah the wrong link, try now :)
Sun 16/09/07 at 12:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I get to a blank page.
Does that mean I fail?
Sun 16/09/07 at 12:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sir Francis Galton, the cousin of Charles Darwin, first popularized the notion of measurable intelligence in the late 1800s. Charles Spearman later discovered that all mental abilities tend to correlate together when statistically analyzed. He called this G. Modern researchers tend to agree that there are two kinds of intelligence, crystallized intelligence (learned knowledge) and fluid intelligence (abstract processing ability). Most non-verbal intelligence tests measure the latter. Some research suggests that fluid intelligence may correlate best to G.

Just another test from Similar Minds, the quiz shows you 15 different sets of number patterns, and you have to work out the next next number in the sequence.

I scored 77% on this test, which apparently means I'm better than 77% of the people who took the test before me. ^-^

Click Here and try for yourself :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.