GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - LONGEST THREAD"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 16:11
Regular
Look, I know there are a few of these floating around but they juts don't sound right.

And every chatforum needs a succesful one of these.

So, chat about PC gaming. I'll start with a question, so it's more encouraging to reply to.

What is your favourite PC game of all time?

There.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:09
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'm really looking forward to GTA 3 for PC, is the game is class and i don't have a PS2. I just hope that the controls aren't too annoying. I might choose it for GAD.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:11
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I meant it is, not is it
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:09
Regular
Most console-PC conversions are sloppy. Let's hope this one isn't.
Thu 21/02/02 at 18:50
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Hey, my longest thread was not sloppy! Look at yours with your "they juts don't feel right". You even made a spelling mistake which I didn't. And with my thread all you changed in the title was a colon to a hyphon. Shame on you.

Still, mine only got 5 replies (!) but the thought is what counts.

Keep it real.
Outlaw.
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:17
Regular
"..."
Has to be Champ Manager in any of it's incarnations...Football Management perfection and the game the PC was desinged to one day run :)
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Redalert has to be the greatest PC game of all time

It's the best out of the entire C&C series
Sat 23/02/02 at 11:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd have to agree that Red Alert is on of the all time best stratagy games around, The first game I got for my PC was the origanal Command & Conquer and since then I have gotten every game in the series. Red Alert though has to be the best.

I was also thinking about getting the new C&C renegade which is in 3D, But the reveiws have'nt been to good for it :( so I may not bother. Damn.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Yep, C&C was the first game we bought when we got this PC back when I was in year 7... over 6 years ago

But RA was even better!

Total Annhilation is another absolute CLASSIC

I've gone off RTS games in recent years because of the lack of any GOOD ones lately

They're all piles of polygons and doo doo

RA2 is the only half decent one, and even that isn't as good as the original
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Another Stratagey game I love is Shogun: Total War. Getting the ability to control massive armies of samurai warriors and warrior monks is awseome, especially in the really big battles.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Never played it

But AoE 1 and 2 were excellent too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.