GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - LONGEST THREAD"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 16:11
Regular
Look, I know there are a few of these floating around but they juts don't sound right.

And every chatforum needs a succesful one of these.

So, chat about PC gaming. I'll start with a question, so it's more encouraging to reply to.

What is your favourite PC game of all time?

There.
Thu 28/03/02 at 00:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha, we're a little off that target don't you think? ;)
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:05
Regular
only 29999 left now
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:04
Regular
come on only another 30000 posts to go
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just found some info on a new expansion pack for medal of honour, I got this info from Games Domaind:

Hardcore site HomeLAN has reported some details it discovered on an upcoming expansion planned for EA's WWII shooter, Medal of Honor.

Entitled Team Assault, the add-on will feature a new nine level single-player campaign with emphasis on working with AI driven team members (the original was criticised for having too few of these types of missions). Historic conflicts, including the Battle of the Bulge and the final Soviet assault on Berlin, will be part of the campaign. The expansion will also include nine new multiplayer maps.

We'll dig for some more details and let you know what we find. Expect Team Assault to arrive this autumn.

Should be great especially if its as good as MOHAA. I can't wait.
Tue 26/03/02 at 23:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I said:
>Noe thats a good game.

I of corse meant Now.
Tue 26/03/02 at 23:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I never really liked Deus Ex either, not as much as System Shock 2. Noe thats a good game.
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:08
Regular
"That's right!"
It was terrible
Sat 23/03/02 at 16:16
Regular
hmm you dont like Deus Ex...

... tut tut
Thu 21/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
"That's right!"
Brew wrote:
> I love Deus Ex. And by the way, is it just master Mojojojojojojojojojojojo that
> inhabits the longest thread topics beseides myself?

---------

Well at least you got my title right

Lord MoJoJoJo does have a certain ring to it, doesn't it?
Thu 21/03/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
I love Deus Ex. And by the way, is it just master Mojojojojojojojojojojojo that inhabits the longest thread topics beseides myself?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.