GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best game you've ever played on the nintendo 64??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 12:38
Regular
I think most games for the nintendo 64 have great gameplay but there must be one best and one worst.

I think the Legend of Zelda OoT is the best game for the nintendo 64 because its kept me entertained for months and even now i still like to play on it and i bought it in 2000.

I think the worst game is that Taz Express, i played on it once and the took it back to the shop it was absolutly boring.

Which game do you thinks the best andor worst for the nintendo 64??

CHEERS
Fri 15/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
As a Playstation fan I'm not really sure, but from what I've played I would say Mario Tennis!

I just love it!
Fri 15/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mattyboy wrote:
> My worst is FIFA 64 - Absolutely appalling game!!

--------

I just, like, so totally agree man.
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:58
for 1 player it would be Mario64.For multiplyer it would be Goldeneye by a long shot.The worst game i played was Carmagedon
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:34
Best multiplayer game for N64 is either Mario Kart or Mario Tennis. Dunno about the best single player game.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
best game has to be star wars rogue squadron

worst is fifa 64 or wetrix
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:27
Regular
Perfect Dark, Banjo Tooie, CBFD, Goldeneye the list goes on.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:34
Regular
Wetrix is a quality game if you know how to play it.

Sure, the idea of shoving blocks down to stop water from escaping does sound pritty lame, but once you get your head round it it can be very addictive. My highest score was somthin like 20M I think. Could be more though.

Much worse stuff than Wetrix on the N64.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
wetrix was crud. it was the lowest selling n64 game at SR Upminster....even when it went down to £7.99 we could not sell it
Sat 16/02/02 at 00:01
Regular
My favourite N64 games were the Zelda series of games both majora's mask and Ocarina of Time although Conker comes VERY close...

Out of my 44 games (I'm bragging i know) not one do I hate so i dunno about worse... i didn't like Mischief makers when i had it...

so there is 44 games i like and i sold 4 i liked and 1 i lost so thats about 49 games and i hear mario golf is good so there we have 50 ace N64 games... not enough titles pah!

Don't moan about my little brag
Sat 16/02/02 at 00:04
Regular
Been looking for a 2nd hand copy of Mario golf for a while now. Mario Tennis was quite a pleasent surprise so I'm thinking Golf should be just as good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.