GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I buy a PC?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 13:31
Regular
Give me reasons to, and maybe I will.
Thu 28/03/02 at 15:16
Regular
Cheers Valves, but I think you're wrong. He PROBABLY won't check it. Ahh well, he's busy.
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
He's on holiday looking at monkeys, i'll make sure he checks it as soon as he comes back!
Thu 28/03/02 at 12:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
38 replies and not one from MrSnuggly. I thinkk your right, he doesn't seem to have bothered checking these replies, making this thread a waste of time.
Thu 28/03/02 at 11:01
Regular
Does Snuggly actually come to this forum and topic?? He probably hasn't seen the replies!
Wed 27/03/02 at 12:28
The answer to this topic is: of course. A computer opens up doors to so many prospects, be it for educational, business or *ahem* purposes :0)

Think of the gaming though Ali! There's so many class gaming titles out there, that I don't think you should resist! Swat, Baldur's Gate etc - all excellent games!

I can give you some decent *ahem* sites, in exchange for your mortal soul, of course :0)

He's probably already bought one, for the time it's taken me to reply :D
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:49
anyway the word proccessing feature is good much better then the xbox, but rumour has it there will be a release of microsoft word on xbox.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
well ye if you want a bog standard pc then go to PC world and pay out more then you should.
or if you decide to get one, then build it yourself, because you can decide what Mother board to put in, how much Ram, Graphics card, fans, maybe build in a light (i have, they are very cool).

Buying one would cost u about £800-900, but if you were to duild a goo one you are looking at about £400-450 max.

Trust me i am building 4 at the moment, and build them as a hobbie
Tue 12/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Cuz then you can watch us post...

You could just nick one from SR for a try out I suppose..
Mon 11/03/02 at 16:40
pcs are the best you can do loads of cool stuff and play loads of cool games
Fri 01/03/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> nh wrote:
> Is that enough grovelling !

Certainly not - carry on, and
> I'll tell you when I'm bored...

Sorry your hairyness but I just cant be ar5ed to grovel anymore...

** runs off to cower under table fearing the wrath of the illustrious flea ridden one **

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.