GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you have a good weekend?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/08/07 at 10:20
"nope"
Have you ever noticed how people ask this an do not actually wish to know, in fact they ask and if you give any detailed account as to why it was not a good weekend they look hideously insulted. Some people even get upset if one just says 'no'. I tried for a while simply avoiding the question by saying nothing what so ever but this tended to end up in unpredictable situations although admittedly I did have reasonable success in spite of the side effects. Another method was to instantly change the subject to something else, this was frustrating because if people notice then things go awry and if they do not notice then I feel agitated that I am even talking to them. Occasionally I have considered alternative methods.
Thu 30/08/07 at 19:40
Regular
Pay attention Bond ... simply remove the top of this pen, jab it in someones eye and smash it in with your hand like that!
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
What is the burning issue?
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that`s a great episode - "the ferrari of the coal effect gas fire industry"
Sat 25/08/07 at 23:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Very_Metal wrote:
> AH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I pierced my foot on a spiiiiiiike :'{
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:56
Regular
Yummers!

What flavour? ^-^
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:52
Regular
Aw Alfonse *hugs* Wants some icecream? :D
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:51
Regular
I went to the cinema to see Harry Potter and I went to a pokemon convention.

Now where's my rattle and blanket?
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Rastab wrote:

> I hate...archers, The Archers & Jeffrey Archer, you're all
> deceitful cowards.
>
>
>
>
> I've just realised, that only applies to archers & Jeffry
> Archer, not The Archers who to be fair are a mixed bag.
> Goodnight.

AH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:46
Regular
Lucky1 wrote:
> Did I have a good weekend? See for youself.
> My youngest daughter(aged 17) got two World Records in Flight
> Archery, one of my sons obtained his Grand Master Flight Archer
> status, my other daughter had just got her A'level results (A,
> A, B.), and she also celebrated her 19th birthday and one of my
> other sons had his first weekend in his newly bought home!
>
> So all in all, Yes I think I had a great weekend. Don't you?
>
> Lucky1

Oh wow, I was asking about your daughter in the World Record thread. Sounds like quite the accomplished family! :) Let's see, I've counted four kids?? I'm thinking you're in your late forties or fifties? Your real name wouldn't happen to be Tony, would it..? Just wondering. :)

Anyways, I guess my life isn't as perfect, but I'm having a swell weekend anyways. My kids are with their father for the weekend and I'm finally able to get some much needed organising around the house done. Some of the plants in my garden out on the patio have suffered a slow dehydrating death this past week, because I've just been flying out of the house every morn like a bat outta hell so I'm not late for work and returning home late in the evening completely exhausted. So, I suppose I'll be tending to reviving my flora and fauna, as well.. Fortunately, however, my tomatoes are still putting out some huge sweet globes of goodness. I'll be making veggie pizza's with them and some garlic, red onions and spinach later today.

I just baked a chocolate banana bread, which came out totally delish, accompanied with a scoop of cookies n' cream icecream for breakfast. What the heck, the kids aren't here.. right? :P

Well, I'm off to the gym. Hope everyone's having a fab one!
Fri 24/08/07 at 15:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lucky1 wrote:
> Did I have a good weekend? See for youself.
> My youngest daughter(aged 17) got two World Records in Flight
> Archery, one of my sons obtained his Grand Master Flight Archer
> status

I hate...archers, The Archers & Jeffrey Archer, you're all deceitful cowards.

I've just realised, that only applies to archers & Jeffry Archer, not The Archers who to be fair are a mixed bag. Goodnight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.