GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo online on........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
March the 7th in Europe. Bit sooner than expected then, that's when Phantasy Star Online is launched....looks like i'll be getting one of them then.
Tue 07/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
March the 7th in Europe. Bit sooner than expected then, that's when Phantasy Star Online is launched....looks like i'll be getting one of them then.
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Looks like everyone better start saving money for May! Online, PSO, Zelda. Now all I need is a release date for Animal Crossing and Skies of Arcadia and I'll run around the office jumping around like a crazy rabid monkey! :D
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ahh... i meant March not May.

I guess the Zelda announcement put me in a trance.
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:08
"Uzi Lover"
So what games are going online then?

Will it be subscription like Xbox live and is it broadband or do you need the adaptor thing for that?
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
If Mario Kart definately goes online and we get a decent first person shooter to go online with then I might - just might - look into going online with the Gamecube. But I have to say the Dreamcast's online "capabilities" were somewhat disappointing - I've not played X-Box Live yet so I'm not really qualified to comment on it - but I suppose this is Nintendo we're talking about, so it should be something worth investing in.
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:15
"Uzi Lover"
Must. Play. 2D. Beat. Em. Up. Online. And. Not. On. Xbox. Live.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Thats. Very cool. Heh. Doubt i'll get my Cube online. Can't afford net access, Cube online, life..

I need a job.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Unretired"
Nintendo were going to release a broadband adaptor, but since not much of the UK has broadband access its being launched on 56k.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:32
Regular
To be honest the Gamecube does'nt need to go online, Like I say, The gamecube has all ways established itself as offline console.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Unretired"
gamezfreak wrote:
> To be honest the Gamecube does'nt need to go online, Like I say, The
> gamecube has all ways established itself as offline console.

Nintendo games online would never excite you?

They cant release as modem adaptor just for one game? can they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.