GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cilit Bang"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/07 at 22:11
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I just caught one of their adverts and it showed a woman using Cilit Bang on her bath because she believed it wouldn't work. My questions are just because she didn't believe that particular cleaning product wouldn't work, why didn't she use another one and how did her bath get in such a state in the first place?!
Fri 03/08/07 at 20:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Cilit Bang is the liquid of the Gods.
Fri 03/08/07 at 20:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Agreed.

=D
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
But then I could really go the extra mile and try it on all the various coins. Still that'd only be about 2 minutes or something. I need to make better plans for my evenings...
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:33
Regular
"Mooching around"
Not if your evening is only 15 seconds long, no :)
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
So not a kinda thing you'd spend an evening doing... damn. :-P
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Haha, has anyone tried the penny test here?

Yeah, and it worked... somewhat. Made it look sort-of new, but not very impressive.
Fri 03/08/07 at 10:37
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> About a year ago, I got a really bad one, I think I knocked
> myself on the nose with a cricket bat, and couldn't find
> anything to wash the floor, all their was was Cillit Bang, so I
> gave it a whirl, et voila, my carpet was spick n spam :)

See if you went on a Cilit Bang advert it'd have to be more dramatic, kinda like... 'I really didn't believe Cilit Bang could help me dispose of forensic evidence after I committed murder!'
Thu 02/08/07 at 23:13
Regular
Biggie has of course reached the height of cool.
Thu 02/08/07 at 23:10
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I was slitting my wrists.

Nah, I used to suffer with nosebleeds a lot, which was very handy at school, I would knock my nose like I was knocking on a door and outflowed the blood, how many lessons did I get out of in year 7 and 8 because of that ;)

About a year ago, I got a really bad one, I think I knocked myself on the nose with a cricket bat, and couldn't find anything to wash the floor, all their was was Cillit Bang, so I gave it a whirl, et voila, my carpet was spick n spam :)
Thu 02/08/07 at 22:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You should reinact that on an advert, you'd make a lot of money: I'm sure they'd pay a lot for your story. :)

Why was there blood on the carpet by the way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.