GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Famous people you know/live near..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 22:57
Regular
Lets see who has any famous contacts or just lives near to someone...

I'll go by distance order of the people near me:

One of the S Club Juniors lives around the corner to me, when I say around the corner, I mean it! She lives VERY close!

Another of the S Club Juniors used to goto my school, she was in year 9 when she left but I can claim to have seen her walking around!

Alex Sibley lives about a 5 minute drive away from me, I go past his house all the time! It's rather large!

Jo Omera from S Club lives about 15 mins away from me...

There's probably more seeing as this area around here is such a 'star-studded' area...

I don't know anyone famous though...
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
Azul²°°³ wrote:
> I live a minutes drive away from Halle Berry's actual home.
>
> Well, a minute if you can drive at 800mph.

SO you lives about 133 miles away from you does she?
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rakuga wrote:

> Er. Think thats it.

Don't forget Andy D'uhso!

The referee!

He lives near you!
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I live a minutes drive away from Halle Berry's actual home.

Well, a minute if you can drive at 800mph.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
Michael Caine owns a house a minute's drive from my house.

[I'd round off the sentence differently, but saying that makes me feel rich.]
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
i live about 30 miles from pierce brosnan, but i helped him carry out his luggage to his car wen i met him at the airport. seems dead on.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
AliBoy wrote:
> Azul²°°³ wrote:
>
> Oh, and I live in a town where about 60% of the Scottish rugby A
> squad
> are from.
>
> Hawick?

That's the place.
Heard of it?
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
I live in Weybridge sop I got the mafia next door

Seem like nice people though
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Lee Evans lives quite close in my town.
My mum is very good friends with Simon Thomas, Blue Peter presenter's mother and sees her at least once a year.

Glenn Roeder apparently lives next door to a friend of one of my friends. That's in Shenfield, 15 mins away.

Er. Think thats it.
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I don't live near any :( but I’ve met alot, like…

Anyone know a band named 'Ash'? Oh well, The Band leader of Ash. I stayed round his parent's house for a Weekend. They showed me everything! His first ever Guitar and his room... (hehe... had fun messing it up a bit)

Also... I went on holiday, too a Private pool that me and my brother just kind of swam in, And the Newcastle Squad were there... Strange. Just saw lua lua doing a back flip into the pool. Oh god.
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I know a couple of the Newcastle United team. They come round quite often because they're good mates with my brother.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.