GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Famous people you know/live near..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 22:57
Regular
Lets see who has any famous contacts or just lives near to someone...

I'll go by distance order of the people near me:

One of the S Club Juniors lives around the corner to me, when I say around the corner, I mean it! She lives VERY close!

Another of the S Club Juniors used to goto my school, she was in year 9 when she left but I can claim to have seen her walking around!

Alex Sibley lives about a 5 minute drive away from me, I go past his house all the time! It's rather large!

Jo Omera from S Club lives about 15 mins away from me...

There's probably more seeing as this area around here is such a 'star-studded' area...

I don't know anyone famous though...
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Lets see who has any famous contacts or just lives near to someone...

I'll go by distance order of the people near me:

One of the S Club Juniors lives around the corner to me, when I say around the corner, I mean it! She lives VERY close!

Another of the S Club Juniors used to goto my school, she was in year 9 when she left but I can claim to have seen her walking around!

Alex Sibley lives about a 5 minute drive away from me, I go past his house all the time! It's rather large!

Jo Omera from S Club lives about 15 mins away from me...

There's probably more seeing as this area around here is such a 'star-studded' area...

I don't know anyone famous though...
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cheryl Baker lives In a village where I used to live, about 3 minutes down the road. Her husband plays in a Band (which do indeed suck! :D) that do local Gigs from time to time.
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I live three doors away from Bill McLaren, and I am good friends of his.
:-D

Yes, I know, I rock.
Oh, and I live in a town where about 60% of the Scottish rugby A squad are from.
And my town are the Scottish Champions.

Yey.
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:04
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oh dear god. I'm not sure living next to any member of the "S Club" range is something to be proud of...

As for me, I can only claim to Frank Skinner's brother going to my school, and Lenny Henry shopping in my Local Tesco (which is also his local tesco, probably).

Hmph!
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And a player who was playing a vital role in the game against England when we won the Grandslam lives near me too.
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Alan Titshmarsh (or however you spell it) lives on the Isle of Wight in Cowes, so thats pretty near me. Appparently he's only a few houses away from a mate of mine...

Also, apparently one of the Sex Pistols lives somewhere on the Island, though I'm not sure which one... and it may just be a holiday home or something... dunno... but I'm sure one of them has a house down here anyhoo...

See. Not ALL inbred farmers. An inbred gardener, and a Sex Pistol! :D
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Azul²°°³ wrote:

> Oh, and I live in a town where about 60% of the Scottish rugby A squad
> are from.

Hawick?
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
phi11ip wrote:
> Alex Sibley lives about a 5 minute drive away from me, I go past his
> house all the time! It's rather large!

WHO IS ALEX SIBLEY?!?

They have the same initial as me (AS) and have the same Surname (Sibley)... that is freaky... So who is it? What're they famous for...?
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Big Brother...

The one in the mag...

I saw him go in there!

Whooooooooooooo!
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:12
Regular
Bob Monkhouse lives about a 10 minute drive from me.

Barry Fry the shouty, sweary football manager type bloke lives down the road from me.

Not exactly A list celebrity's but then again neither are the S Club Juniors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.