GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Thu 26/07/07 at 15:18
Regular
"god of war"
pl i will start you can talk about anything(aslong as it is to do with runescape) if you need help , lvls . etc etc if you want to brag of even if your selling stuff etc etc lol all stuff to do with runescape even if u don't play and you want to and if you play it lets then lets make this the longest .... longest funescape thread everrrrrrrrr!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo
Wed 04/03/09 at 18:54
Regular
It's not the game that turns someone into an addict though. Either there's just a lack of self-control or I would have thought there would be other factors involved that make someone want to escape into an online fantasy world. After all, it's a highly interactive RPG where you can forget your troubles.

I don't believe the game encourages suicide though. It's like saying football encourages street-brawls. It doesn't. It's the minds of individuals getting to caught up in the game(s) or just looking for a fight. No football official or event in the game actively and directly tells people to act like idiots.
Thu 05/03/09 at 18:11
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Yup I agree!! :) :) :)
Sun 27/06/10 at 21:14
Regular
yo wats up everyone,
im hulk8222 and im lvl 57.ive completed all the free quest but ii am not a mem.my firemaking lvl is in the hiscores.its lvl 60 but i dont train it anymore.i got full rune but i need 300k fast.can any1 help or giv any good ideas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.