GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationships"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/07 at 20:24
Regular
So what's every one's status?

Single (Not Looking,Looking)
In Relationship (How Long)
Married
Recently Divorced
Widowed

I'm in a Relationship and have been for 2 years and 2 months....
Wed 01/08/07 at 09:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ladybird wrote:

> I guess you would know vacant.

on a completely unrelated note - that sentence doesn`t make any sense.

the grammar police have spoken!
Wed 01/08/07 at 11:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:^D
Wed 01/08/07 at 12:17
Regular
It's like a soap opera on here.
Wed 01/08/07 at 22:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I bet someone is writing this all down and we'll see it on the TV in a few months time.
Thu 02/08/07 at 04:31
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
>
>
> on a completely unrelated note - that sentence doesn`t make any
> sense.
>
> the grammar police have spoken!

Don't worry hun, I know if I used txt talk it would be more effective for you.
Thu 02/08/07 at 10:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ladybird wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
>
>
> sense.
>
>
>
> Don't worry hun, I know if I used txt talk it would be more
> effective for you.

hardly, i`d have to hasten to the local co-op, find the usual army of 12 year olds and have them decipher it for me... they understand such gibberish.

your arguement is also flawed in that you`ve tried to insinuate i struggle with english, when it was your error that prompted the post in the first place. Sure i could`ve kept quiet and i`m not normally one for pointing out grammatical errors, etc, i was simply trying to divert the thread away from the tedious arguing.

However, seeing as you`ve decided to chase the end of the string to try and find conflict at the ball, i will treat it accordingly with the indifference it deserves. Being condescending and needlessly confrontational may rock your socks but i`ve got better things to do.... i already resent losing the few minutes it`s taken to respond to this.

hun.
Thu 02/08/07 at 10:35
Regular
It's like a female Hedfix!
Thu 02/08/07 at 12:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ladybird wrote:

Very_Metal wrote:
> sense.
>

Ladybird wrote:
> Don't worry hun, I know if I used txt talk it would be more
> effective for you.

You see, it's comments like that last one that make you look like an ass. You couldn't just say something like:

It should've read: I guess you would know 'vacant'.

... ? No, you couldn't because that would involve admitting that you had made a mistake (shock! horror!).
Thu 02/08/07 at 21:00
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
> It's like a female Hedfix!

It really isn't. She's cardboard.
Fri 03/08/07 at 07:29
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> stuff.

Pft. So much for letting go and moving on..

Just breathe and regroup the Chi, hun. In keeping with being dubbed a "female Heddy," I'll go on to quote "it's just an online forum." Regardless of how you and your friend Tim (and Grix) are just asses, the magic of it all is that at the end of the day I still don't owe you anything, and you guys are still asses. Yep, straight up and forthwith, even. :P

I actually walk away laughing (like I'm just about to again tonight) at how some people -reeeally- need these forums to feel some semblance of importance in their lives. Amazing..

*hair flip*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.