GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Website"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 15:43
Regular
help me build me ninty website pleese sum1- itll be good, message brd etc, good stuff, if u have anything for a competition too get back to me here or at [email protected] cheers bye
phew!
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
gerrid wrote:
> Like the sea.

And Catherine (Eddie's object of incestous desire) in the play "A View From The Bridge (Arthur Miller) Available in paperback. Penguin classics series.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
You really should enter this, it is a sure winner.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Like the sea.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
gerrid wrote:
> Your comic timing is equal to any of the comic greats, while your
> sentence structure could surpass Catullus easily.

It comes so naturally to me, like sex to Tom Jones.
I especcially liked the 'parents "bought"' part of the true story. They put her down today. She was walking wavy all week.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
i made u a banna 4 ur website

http://www.toms.area.btinternet.co.uk/banna.JPG

enjoye!!1
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Your comic timing is equal to any of the comic greats, while your sentence structure could surpass Catullus easily.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
My cat Rosie is dead. They put it down. It was 14. A hilarious story is that me and my Sister didn't know it was a boy until two months a go when Father spurted it out in a drunken rage. My parents "bought" (cum-rescued) it from a place and gave it to my Sister for Christmas and she wanted a girl so they said it was a girl (with appendages chopped off)
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Jes Bickham - The Queen Of Broadway.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Essex Wives?

C.A.A.T wrote:
> I am willing to do freelance (or paid if yer feeling generous)

Freelance doesn't mean free, it means working unattatched to a copany. Not on a standard payroll. Like Jes Bickham was for a while back in 1998.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:27
"Darkness, always"
no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.