GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Wii success will not last, says Dave Perry"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/07 at 08:54
Regular
No not GamesMaster Dave Perry, the other one, Earthworm Jim creator.

Click

Apart from those who are still on their honeymoon with the Wii (recent purchasers), have any of you who have had yours a long time thought that you might tire of the Wii because of it's graphics? Would new, 'must have' games on consoles like the PS3 and 360 tempt you to buy one of those instead and perhaps forget about your Wii?

I still don't have any of the consoles. Like Kawada I am a graphics w***e. But then I do like the Wiimote and the wholte new way of playing games. It's not the games that attract me to the Wii, it's the Wiimote. So far I havent heard of any good games on the PS3 or 360, but I am sure they are on the way.

Garin you're rich, can you buy me all three consoles so I can see what all this fuss is about? Pretty please?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 20/07/07 at 08:54
Regular
No not GamesMaster Dave Perry, the other one, Earthworm Jim creator.

Click

Apart from those who are still on their honeymoon with the Wii (recent purchasers), have any of you who have had yours a long time thought that you might tire of the Wii because of it's graphics? Would new, 'must have' games on consoles like the PS3 and 360 tempt you to buy one of those instead and perhaps forget about your Wii?

I still don't have any of the consoles. Like Kawada I am a graphics w***e. But then I do like the Wiimote and the wholte new way of playing games. It's not the games that attract me to the Wii, it's the Wiimote. So far I havent heard of any good games on the PS3 or 360, but I am sure they are on the way.

Garin you're rich, can you buy me all three consoles so I can see what all this fuss is about? Pretty please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.