GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"****Freeola - Our Say****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/07 at 03:53
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Username:

Registered For:

Summary Of Freeola:

Summary can include the following...
Freeola likes/dislikes, what keeps bringing you back. Time you spend on it, About your fellow members, Fave forum Catagories, Fave Topics, Anything you want to write about freeola and your time here. The past, the present the future ...

(((I'll edit this post with mine when i've wrote it)))

_-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_ _-_-_-_
Thu 19/07/07 at 13:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
although it could conceivably contain everyone, i take inclusion in an endless list as a victory.

WOOSH!
Thu 19/07/07 at 09:00
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
@ngeI wrote:
> Username: @ngel

> Age: 25

> Gender: Female

> Location: Lincolnshire

> Registered For: Lotsa days, i joined up seen as it looked an interesting place. Also it was active and anotther forum i was on at the time was quiet.

> Summary Of Freeola:

Freeola, one of the places i come to a lot. I visit Freeola at least once a day. Love the members and i guess there are some topics that are interesting to join in with.

I love that i get on with a majority of people, also met a few off Freeola Borat, Bullett, Smeds, Nin, Congy, Lucy-Jane, all good fun. Would Love another meet up though with more of us there.

Just somewhere i love to come and chat to you all. I like the Intelligent Discussion forum. I post in there as and when i feel i need to have a say in something.

Other then that im in General Chat. Everyday talk about random things, always something to post about in there.

Id be lost without this forum and the people who post. I like alot of members such as... Nin, Congy, Biggie, Sunny, pb, smeds, Borat (when he pops in) Machie, Alfonse, Kawada, Timmargh, Der Nazi, Vampyr...

Actually my list is endless.

Love everything about this place, except irritating members!
Tue 17/07/07 at 14:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Kids today, eh?

*tsk*
Tue 17/07/07 at 13:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Chaos wrote:
> Wow you're all so old!

and you`re outnumbered, so shut yer face ;)
Tue 17/07/07 at 10:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
Wow you're all so old! Except Biggie, I thought you were in your 30s
Tue 17/07/07 at 01:32
Regular
Username: Grix Thraves. Grix, because it sounded good, and Thraves, from an old adventure game book called 'Haunted Cliffs' written by Stephen Thraves. I was called Monkey for a while, but I lost the username.

Location: Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales. It's the bottom left corner of Wales.

Registered For: 2539 days. I've been here since day 1 or 2 of the forums as the previously mentioned 'Monkey'

Summary Of Freeola: I came to this place looking for games news. Discovered you could win games for posts, made a short post about the future of gaming, won, left for a few months, came back, and I've been on and off here ever since.

It went from being somewhere I used to win games, to a place where I for once didn't feel so lonely. In my life I like to pretend I'm fine on my own, that I don't need people, but in reality, I can't stand being alone. So I come on here, I go on Pocket Monkey, and I pretend that being around people makes a difference, and try my best not to feel so alone. Instead, now, I drink, I smoke, I write terrible poetry and I spend time thinking about how I hate the person I am. Sometimes it's nice to come to a place where for some reason, and I'll never understand why, people respect you and people are willing to talk to you. Sometimes I don't feel so alone, and I have this place to thank.
Tue 17/07/07 at 01:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Username: Biggie Little Jr. - It's varied at times, I used to use a lot of symbols in the name and on the odd occasion i'd remove the 'Jr' part, but that's primarily what it's been. I had a brief period under the name of Toxic Lemons, but then I grew out of it. I suppose i've stuck with this because everyone can remember me by it.

Age: 16 - Don't forget the half! I think i'm quite intelligent for my age although i'm sure a lot of people would argue that. I can't wait until 17 so I can drive, although everything else I want to do, except drinking, I can legally do anyway. I can even play the lotto!

Location: Essex - I love Essex. There's some great people, there is always a party going on, and I'm never bored. It's not so close to the city that you have trouble with things like traffic jams, and it's not rural either so there's people about. It's also a very quick train journey to London, which is very handy.

Registered For: About 4 years, wow, that long. I remember when I first joined and only really posted in the PS2 Worlds longest Thread, which had a great bunch of participants, thus avoiding JAT bashing at the hands of Nash, Azul and Stryke. I immediately had an argument with some idiot called Asho, and I had a couple more arguments although after that i've got on with pretty much everybody.

Summary Of Freeola: Well, it's not Special Reserve, but it's good enough. There isn't the quantity of members there was under the old regime, but most of the members on here are friendly and very easy to talk too. There's a lot more general chit chatting than there used to be, but I don't see a problem with that. I was a member at Special Reserve, and regularly shopped at the Basildon branch, which is slightly infamous as someone was killed with a shotgun outside a nightclub adjacent to it. I was looking for cheats, I came across the forums, and I haven't looked back since.
Tue 17/07/07 at 01:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Username: Timmargh

Registered For: A long time, originally for the chat. Never really been that interested in gaming since the days of the BBC Micro and then Commodore Amiga. Have never attempted to win Gameaday (or the old Filmaday).

Summary Of Freeola: It just ain't the same anymore :,^(
Tue 17/07/07 at 00:57
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Username: Black Glove (aka Sibelius [now defunct])

Registered For: 1631 days and nights (but I was here before that [under a different name])

Summary Of Freeola: I feel like Cincinnatus C. in Nabokov's Invitation to a Beheading. Am I surrounded by animated mannequins playing a perverse game trying everything possible to convince me that I exist?
Mon 16/07/07 at 17:02
Regular
Username: Your Honour

Registered For:2320 days apparently. That's over 6 years. Christ.

Summary Of Freeola:

Signed up and joined in a FoG story that Wookiee & Meka had started. Was on here loads for a few years then, drifted away. Pop back occasionally now. Recognise some of the names of the oldies: pb, FM & Grix (although I thought he was over on the monkey all the time now, but obviously not), Hedfix, Grandprix. But a lot of the names are new to me.

Unfortunately things have changed since I first joined up here & I don't have enough time to spend on here to get to "know" (as much as you can on the interweb) people as much as when I first joined up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.