GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could play an instrument.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 21:15
Regular
If you could play an instrument fantastically/amazingly/wonderfully which instrument would it be?

Piano for me, I think
Mon 16/07/07 at 09:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
luckily i`m a musical genius, so i can already roack a multitude of instruments and can usually get on with snything with strings ;)

however, i`d like to get better at the piano instead of just tinkering with it. oh, and drums would be cool as well.

currently play guitar, bass, banjo, ukelele, zitabo and other string-ed things! but guitars are my first love :)

EDIT:

if anyone wants my old bands 2nd record for free, you can download it HERE

(forgive the rudimentary page, it was kinda forgotten about)
Mon 16/07/07 at 08:05
Regular
I think the guitar boosts the sexy factor megavolts. That McKee clip is sooooo beautiful!!! :) Gosh, so is the keyboard bit. It really jams, eh? I'm so impressed FM. :)

I played a mean flutophone in my day! Heh. :P Actually, I was more involved with ballet than anything else. I suppose one can say my musical ambitions live vicariously through all three of my kids. My oldest daughter has been playing the Viola for the past five years and sits first-chair in her orchestra class. My second daughter has attempted the Cello, but found herself in the Clarinet just this past year. And, I just bought my son his first guitar for his seventh birthday back in March. :) He hauls it where ever we go, funny babe.

One day, I'd love to have a library with all their instruments on display. On special occassions, my angels can play in concerto for mumsy. <3<3<3

I'd love to play the harp. So pretty.
Mon 16/07/07 at 05:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've been playing guitar for 27 years, classically trained at first then diversified when I was in my teens. Whereas I was originally inspired by people like John Denver I now get inspired by people like Andy McKee:

Little clip of Andy Mckee playing Rylynn on acoustic

As for keyboards, been playing piano for 27 years too, again classically trained, and I'd happily argue that you can squeeze 1000 times more emotion out of a Roland E80 using sampled sounds than you can a regular Steinway. For a rough idea of what today's keyboards are capable of:

Roland E-80 Promo

(E80 costs about twice as much as a Steinway though).

But if there was just one instrument that I would love to be able to play that I don't already... Cello, they're pretty easy to migrate to after guitar but the bowing technique is tough to master.
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:34
Regular
Sunflower wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Where do you have to blow to make you make some noise?
>
> *bursts out laughing*
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:30
Regular
"I may return"
@ngeI wrote:
> Sunflower wrote:
> Hehehe, she types with her, erm, tongue?
>
> Yeah im good with that

So is Al :D
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:27
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Sunflower wrote:
> Hehehe, she types with her, erm, tongue?

Yeah im good with that
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
zeve wrote:
> It's never too late to start it up again @ngel.
>
> Unless you lost your fingers.

just finding the time too hun.
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:26
Regular
"I may return"
zeve wrote:
> It's never too late to start it up again @ngel.
>
> Unless you lost your fingers.

Hehehe, she types with her, erm, tongue?
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:23
Regular
It's never too late to start it up again @ngel.

Unless you lost your fingers.
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I use to want to play the drums. I think id have to say guitar tho. I started once then gave up. Regret giving it up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.