GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened in Metal Gear Solid 1?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 03:26
Regular
seeing as i won MGS2 and have only played MGS1 for a couple of days (borrowed off longy) i was wondering if you could tell me what happened in it?
Mé†ál Gé᮲ºº²
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
FFX isn't out until July, so it'd be quite hard.
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:05
thought that was FFX's job along with the hard drive
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Guess who..."
snake, snAKE, SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
That wouldn't be very clever. There is rumour that Sony have asked for the game to be delayed so that it can kind of 'water-down' X-box's UK launch. Do you see?
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:50
WHAT where's my gun i'm gonna hunt kojima-san down
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
By the way peepz, it seems as though of lot of people don't know this, so just to set the facts straight, MGS2 has been DELAYED until 8th March, I'm afraid.
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:40
what you mean you were looking around on the game for the cd to find her code .......... mwahahahahahah.........sorry but that is so funny man bet you thought d'oh after you finally twigged eh?
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Back For Good"
MGS did my head in a bit though. All that "change controller port" type rubbish in, I spent ages looking for a CD to find Meyrl's codec thing on, I mean you don't expect a game to tell you to look on the actual game packaging do you!!!!!!!!!

Hope MGS2 doesn't have anything like that cus it spoils it :-(
Wed 02/01/02 at 16:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not trying to wriggle out of it, you took it too seriously to start with. Just forget about it, it doesn't even matter.
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"I'm not talking about the storyline - he wants us to tell him that. I'm saying you just told him how to beat Sniper Wolf....and didn't he say he's borrowed it?"

Um, that made little or no sense to me at all, but it may just be me.

"i borrowed it ages ago but only played it now and again and didnt do much. i dont mind if you tell me how to do stuff either."

See - he doesn't mind, does he?

"I was only joking anyway, I wasn't making a serious complaint."

I have a feeling that you're trying to wriggle out of it now! I see no complaint to the guy above!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.