GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 17:18
Regular
Girls in shorts. Sexy or not?

For me, now. Girls in shorts just don't work. In fact, I think it's impossible for a girl to look good in shorts.
Tue 10/07/07 at 20:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
No then. Tight Jeans are much better.
Tue 10/07/07 at 20:23
Regular
hot pants are a style of shorts (according to wikipedia)

If you mean normal shorts, then nah I dont think they're sexy on women.

Although a woman in a mans shirt with the first three buttons undone, that I would consider sexy.
Tue 10/07/07 at 20:23
Regular
Hot pants, otherwise known as short shorts :O
Tue 10/07/07 at 20:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Machie wrote:
> hot pants are a style of shorts (according to wikipedia)
>
> If you mean normal shorts, then nah I dont think they're sexy on
> women.
>
> Although a woman in a mans shirt with the first three buttons
> undone, that I would consider sexy.

I completely agree. Although school uniform with 3 buttons undone is fine as well, and usually happens a lot in year 11.
Wed 11/07/07 at 03:34
Regular
Shorts look sexy with a simple tank, paired with heels to lengthen the leg and show off my French pedicure. :)

Girls with legs that rub or cellulite or even spider veins should not wear shorts. Girls with hairy legs also should not wear shorts.
Wed 11/07/07 at 06:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Aesthetically I'm a leg man so if you get two women with equally attractive legs and put one in jeans and another in shorts, I'll probably find the shorts sexier.

As hinted at by others it's the whole package that makes someone sexy though. Nice legs in shorts are one thing but if she also brays like a horse when laughing that would knock a few points off the sexometer.
Wed 11/07/07 at 07:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ALot of girls round here wear shorts, mainly out clubbing these days. Likes been said, some girls can pull it off. Depends on there build.

I wouldnt wear them anyway, i very rarely do dresses or skirts. Never mind shorts.
Wed 11/07/07 at 07:28
Regular
"..."
Call me old fashioned...but shorts are for boys...due to their biological build, things need suipporting, you know?

Whereas if women want to show off their legs, then they should wear skirts.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:30
Regular
"8==="
Short skirts are better.

Easy access. ;D
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
@ngeI wrote:

> ALot of girls round here wear shorts, mainly out clubbing these
> days. Likes been said, some girls can pull it off. Depends on
> there build.

I've noticed that a lot round here as well, although hot pants are popular as well :)

Either shorts or hotpants with a pair of knee length boots does it for me, just not the furry type ones :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.