GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR F1 Championship Comeback?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 16:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently and I remember all the good times I had watching and writing up the races for the SR F1 Championship. I know there aren't a lot of people here and even less than remember it but I'll see what sort of response I get.

Basically, post your interest in perhaps another season of SR F1 and see how many are interested in participating. Spread the word!

For those not sure what it's all about, here's a race from the last season of the Championship.

SR F1
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently and I remember all the good times I had watching and writing up the races for the SR F1 Championship. I know there aren't a lot of people here and even less than remember it but I'll see what sort of response I get.

Basically, post your interest in perhaps another season of SR F1 and see how many are interested in participating. Spread the word!

For those not sure what it's all about, here's a race from the last season of the Championship.

SR F1
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yay! :D :D :D :D :D

The Nostalgia wouldn't have come from all those links in the Hall Of Fame thread? I must admit the feeling of nostalgia has overcome me as well!

The Website

What would the drivers line up be? If it's like it was last time and basically anyone I pick Hamilton :) and i'll be whatever team you're on.

For any newbies, this is a great thing to participate in and i'd highley recommend joining :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll probably be running it on Grand Prix 4 again. If I can't find any track packs for it, I might go back to Grand Prix 3, as there is much more stuff for it.

As for the teams, it'll be anyone from this season or the past drivers on the list. I reckon 10 people should be enough, as I doubt I'll get 22. 10 people plus me = 11, so 2 drivers each. It means I will be relying heavily on these to enter predictions otherwise that Championship won't work very well.
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:14
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ah, I see. Der Nazi might be interested if you can grab his attention, maybe Ineedsleep as well. As well as all the Sports Forum regulars.

As for teams, in case it does get going, i'll take Hamilton for Jordan. I don't suppose Hakkinen would be avaliable?
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:39
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Yeah put me down. I was down for the last championship before SR got shut down.
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:44
Regular
Sure count me in =) Tell me what I have to do BLJ.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Spread the word!

Pick a driver and a team for that driver to go on. Grandprix will give you a list of drivers and teams to choose. I however know how it works and have picked Lewis Hamilton for Jordan, although if he's running it as teams i'll have Jordan and will have to pick another driver.
Tue 10/07/07 at 21:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There will be a decent explanation if there are a sufficient amount of interest. I don't think you'll get a whole team as it gives you 2 chances to get a good team (even though the cars are all the same).
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Grandprix wrote:
> I'll probably be running it on Grand Prix 4 again. If I can't
> find any track packs for it, I might go back to Grand Prix 3, as
> there is much more stuff for it.

I don't suppose you could link me to any track packs or drivers packs?
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Grand Prix downloads

That should be everything you need. It seems like a good community. There isn't a lot of Grand Prix 4 downloads because I think the designers made the game harder to modify.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.