GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avatars and other newness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 13:38
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hey guys,

Just to let you know, we are planning a quick refresh of the forums this week. The page layouts and navigation are remaining the same but there'll be some minor cosmetic tweaks.

We'll also add the ability to add a small avatar under your nickname. But don't worry, for those of you that hate such fripperies, you'll be able to disable the display of avatars in your MyFreeola account.

With a bit of luck we'll be making these changes tomorrow.
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:46
Regular
"I may return"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> What does everyone think of that?

Awesome :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:48
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'd run it, with maybe someone else if the staffies didnt want to because i'd be happy to regular posts odds, not just 'who will win', things like 'who scores the first goal', or 'how many red cards etc...

In act, it doesn't even have to be to do with sport. Fro example, that classic question 6 years ago.. Who Shot Phil Mitchell?
Tue 10/07/07 at 16:54
Regular
There we go, added more to my list. See edit.
Tue 10/07/07 at 17:24
Regular
Machie wrote:
> - Favourite thread list. This is a list of all my favourite
> threads so I can monitor them and any posts made in them without
> having to jump from forum to forum.

I like the sound of that idea. I don't know if I would ever actually use it but it could come in handy some time.

Also, it sounds a bit like a tracker. Keeping an eye on what you have posted in case someone else may have replied to you.

I do like this forum for it's simplicity, it beats those chunky looking message boards anyday and I'm sure avatars wouldn't look too bad here :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 17:59
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Oi Biggie Little Jr. Not a bad idea!

:p
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:04
Regular
"I may return"
Scratch that, it was a crap idea :s Like all of mine.
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:08
Regular
Another feature I would like is the edit button to be removed from Vexxxed's account. It's really over used. Like Paris Hilton. Heh.
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:11
Regular
"I may return"
However, I'd like to put one of Machie's ideas, before he does :P

- A spell check thingy when posting :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:13
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
:o If you did that, you would see all of my atrocious spelling mistakes and random rambles that I think better to remove or edit :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:13
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Sunflower wrote:
> However, I'd like to put one of Machie's ideas, before he does
> :P
>
> - A spell check thingy when posting :)

Yes that would be good! I have that at home, but I have no idea how that differs from here at work :/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.