GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega dreamcast- cant b dead"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 14:58
Regular
Hi its pal88 here

Segas dc cant be dead as loads are talking about it. well sure they stopped making the games and all but does that really matter no it doesnt

What matteres is the fact that people still go out and buy the dreamcast games so dont classify it dead.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:24
Regular
I think you guys are over looking that games are still comming out for it in japan, here are the next few games comming out

5/29 Cafe Little Wish: Mahou no Recipe
Princess Holiday
Princess Holiday (Limited Edition)

6/26 Blue Sky Blue
Blue Sky Blue (Limited Edition)
Majo no Ochakai
Shirotsume Kusa Hanashi: Episode of the Clovers

7/31 Missing Parts 3
Wed 09/04/03 at 12:43
Regular
Everyone is right in there own different way but what im saying is can you go into a shop and see a dreamcast thing straight away cause i cant?
Wed 02/04/03 at 09:30
Regular
"lag finder general"
this is right there are games on the dreamcast like soul callabour and crasi taxi and thhese games i will play for years without geting bored
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:50
Regular
Robin

Let me just say how right you are.

The only trouble is that its now hard to find the stuff you need for it,
Ive now got to get everything from a place called Gamestation.

It costs a bit but so what i want the stuff they have.
Sat 29/03/03 at 12:41
I wouldnt say that the dreamcast is dead, loads of people talk about it, play on it, buy games and accessories for it...
Sure it may be old, and it didnt really sell many, but it is still a good console, better then PS1 without a doubt...
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:50
Regular
"All about the Beats"
aye matey

I still have it, with two guns

Massive game of it generation.
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:34
Regular
Wow theres something ive never heard of in ages

The sega saturn..
Have you ever played virtua cop on it that game was wkd/
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:47
Regular
*mourns*
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Pal88 wrote:
> Hi its Pal88 here

Do you have to start all your messages like this?? We can see the name at the side, idiot.

Also, look at the title you gave the thread, that may have something to do with me assuming you believe the DC can't be dead...
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It might be dead but it's not forgotten.

I still play my Saturn loads and since I'm geting Radiant Silvergun, it'll be played even more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.