GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aren't we all sad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 13:03
Regular
On our P.C's on Christmas Eve? Oh well there are sadder things... like being here tomorrow. Who will be here tomorrow?
Tue 25/12/01 at 14:30
Well, I'm here but for some reason I feel so lame.
Tue 25/12/01 at 13:51
Regular
"¬_¬"
I'm here today, and since no-one else is here, I'm gonna rule the forums!!! Already I have been the five most recent post people thingy. Ha Ha, there is no escape (except going offline)
Tue 25/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Rule the forums.....what a thought :) Banning people..what fun :P

I suppose everyone else has better things to do with their Christmas day other than come on here..... :)

Just waiting for food now and then later my sister is coming over and we can open all the presents from under the tree
Tue 25/12/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Good god - there has been barely any activity since I was last here! We rule the forums today. I just opened my mum's pressies. I got:

Triple H T-Shirt
Chris Jericho T-Shirt
Stone Cold Steve Austin Mug
WWF Bumper Stationery Pack
5 Blank 3 Hour Tapes

So, my total is this:

CD Labelling kit with 50 white CD labels
Guiness Book of Music 2002
Banjo Kazooie N64 game
Legend of Zelda: Occorina of Time N64 game
Lynx
Jurassic Park / Jurassic Park: The Lost World DVD Box Set
Silence of the Lambs DVD (2-disc set)
Exorsist "Never Before Seen Footage" Edition DVD
Selection Box
Packet of Fudge/Chewitt Sweets
£11
Triple H T-Shirt
Chris Jericho T-Shirt
Stone Cold Steve Austin Mug
WWF Bumper Stationery Pack
5 Blank 3 Hour Tapes

Not bad for one days work. Now I must save for a guitar!
Tue 25/12/01 at 10:12
Regular
Im sad too
Tue 25/12/01 at 09:27
Regular
I wasn't planning on being here this morning, but my parents and brother aren't out of bed yet. Personally I got up at 7.30 and have been listening to a CD since.
Tue 25/12/01 at 09:26
Just got up. It's 4:30 here and I haven't even thought about presents yet. I'm still trying to wake up.
Tue 25/12/01 at 08:40
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Oh crap, I missed one off. Here's the original post again:

Right, I've just opened my presents and here's what I got.

Guiness Book of Music 2002
Banjo Kazooie N64 game
Lynx
Selection Box

I still have 5 or 6 presents to open from my mum - I am opening them after Lunch. We have Egg and Bacon!
Tue 25/12/01 at 08:37
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Right, I've just opened my presents and here's what I got.

Banjo Kazooie N64 game
Lynx
Selection Box

I still have 5 or 6 presents to open from my mum - I am opening them after Lunch. We have Egg and Bacon!
Tue 25/12/01 at 08:06
Regular
"DS..."
stayed up till 12.00am, went 2 sleep, woke up at 4.00am (don't know why i even bothered to sleep! :)) got mostly cash 4 christmas but got other presents such as some new clothes e.t.c, woke up other bros (one was allready awake) gave them my presents (CD for one xploder for the other *xploder only cost me £1.97! cheap or what!) got a NES game from one of my brothers as I'm building up a big Retro collection at the mo.
just finished eating breakfast (Toast n Tea) yes I did stuff myself with chocolate first, as you do! not feeling sick though just a little hung over from last night (well you know how it is on christmas eve!)
Am now online and waiting for parents to get up and the innevitable gran, grandad etc to come over later, should be a relatively good day *touches wood* neway what has everyone else done/ is doing on this fine festive morn?
oh and Merry Christmas!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.