GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ape Escape 2 - Mmmmmm..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ape Escape 2'.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
This game is sooo good. Nothing ground-breaking, but a great Ape Escape fix. Beautiful graphics, fun action, a monkey on a unicycle who says 'Dammit' when you hit him. So far, this game is a wondeful experience.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
This game is sooo good. Nothing ground-breaking, but a great Ape Escape fix. Beautiful graphics, fun action, a monkey on a unicycle who says 'Dammit' when you hit him. So far, this game is a wondeful experience.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
monkeys are a great addition to any great game. I mean, look at Timesplitters, WOW!
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I never played the original Ape Escape, i have to say though that I am tempted by Ape Escape 2, it looks like a good laugh without having to think too hard. My brain could do with a rest, been studying all week.
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:00
"period drama"
*Dies*
Never played Ape Escape?
*Dies again*

Good god man, that was the best PSX platformer and the 2nd best of all time - behind (slightly) Ratchet & Clank.
Pull yourslef together, go and buy a copy or he original now.

It'd be a sin not to * (See note 1)

Woo-hoo!
Monkeys!

* (Note 1): By the gospel according to me, not God or anyone. You won't burn in hell * (see note 2)

* (Note 2) You would if I had anything to do with it * (see note 3)

*(Note 3) But I don't, so you're alright * (see note 4)

* (note 4) Or ARE you?

I'll have your heart and liver out before you can say "Oi! Gerrof me you feevin', litt' oink" * (see note 5)

* (note 5) This may not be true.
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ok, FFF, I promise with all my heart that I will go and but a copy of Ape Escape first thing tomorrow morning and play it 'til my eyes go square and then i turn blind and can never play games again.*

*Note: Writer may be lying through her teeth. :P
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
"  "
The Mirror gave it 5/5. But they suck... so... it may still rule. The original was great the way it used the 'sticks. So, pursuede me.
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:20
"period drama"
It was, and still is, the only game to ever use the sticks properly.
How they were actually designed to be used.

Lindgren, I'll trust my judgement and hope you're telling the truth.
Fri 14/03/03 at 20:14
Regular
"  "
FFF got a girlfreind... (!!!)
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:09
"period drama"
I'll hold any comments, sarcastic or otherwise, until I know her age.
What a world we live in.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'll hold any comments, sarcastic or otherwise, until I know her age.
>
> What a world we live in.

Umm, I'm almost 21, so now you can bring any comments, sarcastic or otherwise up for all to view. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.