GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megaupload/ Game Downloaded From Torrent- Please help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone know a site with a list of songs avaliable ot download using Megaupload? I've been surfing the web looking for songs from Editors album but I could only find one track. Help!
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:03
"LOLLERSKATES!"
There isn't any risk of Spyware/Viruses from Torrents are there?
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:06
Regular
As with everything there's risks but I've never encountered any problems personally. Stick to "trusted" tracker sites and you should be okay, not hard to work out which ones are slightly more respectable.
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:13
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Has OiNK changed url?

EDIT: Ah I see you have to access via IP; they're having server problems
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:17
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> There isn't any risk of Spyware/Viruses from Torrents are there?

They're surprisingly rare. I don't think I've ever ended up with anything questionable from a torrent.
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
That's the reason i've started to use Torrents, while I find Limewire a lot easier there's always that risk of Viruses.
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm quite pateint with downloading, but the Arcitc Monkeys has 27 minutes to go and it's 53% downloaded. Lucky there's nothing else I want at the moment.
Fri 06/07/07 at 18:37
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> Has OiNK changed url?
>
> EDIT: Ah I see you have to access via IP; they're having server
> problems

.cd instead of .me.uk
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm downloading a game via Bitlord, and it's a .Rar file. What will happen when I download it? Do I need to download anything to read the file? Please help!
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:29
"possibly impossible"
Download WinRAR as well from a torrent site, install it and then the file can be opened. It's a bit like Winzip, just a different (and better) compression program.
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I looked for WinRar on the web but all I could get were trial versions. Looks like i'll have to get it off of a torrent tomorrow. Thanks pb :)

EDIT: Could you recommend one from this list for me? I'm afraid they're all just meaningless to me! :)

Click Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.