GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No longer a white Christmas."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 14:28
Regular
Over the years, I've noticed we no longer get snow in Winter. Why? Does it make it less magical? I remember when I was a boy (before the operation, hur hur....sorry), it would snow, and we'd take the neighbors dog out up the hill. When I got back, I'd play with all my pressies. *wipes tear from eye*. Sorry, I, I gotta go.
Wed 19/12/01 at 16:08
"I hate that!!!"
same with me!

there's actually a 50%-50% chance of it being a white xmas this year!
Wed 19/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Over the years, I've noticed we no longer get snow in Winter. Why? Does it make
> it less magical? I remember when I was a boy (before the operation, hur
> hur....sorry), it would snow, and we'd take the neighbors dog out up the hill.
> When I got back, I'd play with all my pressies. *wipes tear from eye*. Sorry, I,
> I gotta go.

At least since 1998, Its always snowed once or more every winter winter where ever I have been? (Bristol & London :) ) ...
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:55
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It does actually. Erm...not sure what yet, but I'll think of something. Then you'll see, you'll all see. And there's hardly anyone in other topics so I post here.
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
this has a lot to do with the future of gaming, doesnt it uksgamer2002. Why not post this kind of thing in the life forum.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Do you ever go to Meadowhall Pro Evo?

Don't worry, I'm not gonna come looking for you. I just wanted to know if you'd ever been.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Bartlex wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's supposed to be getting colder over the
> weekend.

Patience Daniel Son, the
> snow will come.

You talking to
> me?? My names Daniel!

Incidentally, my names Dan as well. Small world.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Do you ever go to Meadowhall Pro Evo?
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I think the Goverenment has a machine that stops snow, just because it's white so it might be seen as racist!
They're making a machine that creates black snow then they're going to mix the two.
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I live near Sheffield on the Pennien Hills so we get snow most Christmas's, apart from last year. Nothing too severe but at least it makes it feel more like the festive season....all up to the point of Midday on the 25th when its all over....

:D
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:47
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Unles your last names son, no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.