GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"H1 Tag"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/07/11 at 18:27
Regular
When analyzing my website I keep getting back that I have no H1 Tag

I am not sure how to correct this in instant pro any ideas please?

Instant pro
www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk
Wed 13/07/11 at 17:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Hmmm... wrote:
Runs off to think about £charges :¬)

Dont you own about 20 range rovers? I think your rates are fine :P

And do you have to put your links on EVERY post? Its really annoying having to remove them when quoting.
Wed 13/07/11 at 17:52
"Are you sure?"
No

FYI I've only ever owned 1 Range Rover!
I do still own a Land Rover Discovery and a Freelander though!

& Yes

:¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 13/07/11 at 19:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Garin's now playing 'Shatter' .... obviously SEO research ;¬)
Wed 13/07/11 at 19:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Obviously. :-)
Thu 14/07/11 at 08:35
Regular
Thanks to everyone for their advice, much appreciated TBH I cant really afford the cost of the SEO company at the cost they require, I think for a small limited area eg Somerset and for pest control it would not take that much work if they knew what they were doing?

We spend around £2000 on Yellow pages at the moment but this is really not bringing in the return anymore this is why I was looking at other options.

So far my instant pro website has by far been the best advertising we have ever done in relation to cost and return, OK It took time to develop and promote and its not the best in the world but it is working. Bearing in mind the average spend of a customer is £50 then with both the YP and an SEO service thats alot of £50's and the area we cover may not sustain that amount of work.

I will do some tweaking if I can and when I get stuck then I will take up the very reasonable offer of help from Freeola :-)

Thanks again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.