GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argos Or Amazon Vouchers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/07 at 22:27
Regular
so which do you prefer to claim if you win on this site? is it illegal to trade? as i have sum argos vouchers and the item i want amazon sell while argos doesn't, *typical* lol
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:09
"possibly impossible"
There's a very nice surround system by Acoustic Solutions in Argos for about £89. A lot of other forums recommend it for Xbox 360 and PS3 connectivity.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We've got about £1000 worth of vouchers to spend at Argos but they're going on an LCD TV and a few other bits.

Probably get a surround sound system as well seeing as we're getting a decent TV.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:15
Regular
We bought the £350 Beko one Smedlos. It's rather good =)
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We're looking for a 32" HD Ready digital LCD so if anyone can reccommend one it'd be good :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:33
Regular
=/ does Smedlos have me blocked? I just recommended him a 32inch, HD ready, digital LCD TV. Cost us £350 down from £530 I think.

Maybe he wants a bigger brand, unfortunately they come with a bigger price tag. =( Don't bother asking Garin. Apparently 32" is much too small for him ¬_¬ I suppose my 14" CRT monitor is too small for him aswell.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
No you're not blocked :D just wasn't sure what the spec was etc, the biggest we can really have is a 32" as our front room isn't that big and a bigger TV would be hard to watch.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:50
Regular
Ah I see, well this one we have is very good. I'm impressed how well it displays DVDs, I just wish we had a PS3 to play on it ^^. My brother bought it for my mum just two days ago. Apparently Argos are doing their end of catalog sale, so it's a good time to pick up a new TV.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes I've noticed that as well just before the honeymoon we picked up a digital camera 7.1 megapixels with a 2GB card for £120 and the quality is amazing compared to our 3 megapixels which cost the same only 1 year ago.
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:58
Regular
Blimey that's quite a bargin and a 2GB card should give you a smeg load of pictures. Can't wait to see your wedding thread when it's finished.
Wed 11/07/07 at 13:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive had a couple of Amazon ones, however ive gone for Argos these last few times. The ones im waiting for are Argos but im giving them away :)

Seen as im such a generous person :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.