GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A GTA3 Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
Can you get into that damn football stadium on Staunton Island? I find it unlikely that they'd go to the trouble of designing it, and then not let you in. I've tried blowing up the door, jumping over it by leaping off trucks, the only thing left is to try and fly over the wall in the Dodo, but I can't get it up (ho ho).

Can it be done?
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
"¬_¬"
I haven't tried getting into the stadium, but you can get massive air with the Dodo. Get a huge run up along the road leading to Portland bridge, then just at the top of the ramp going up to the bridge, pull up. You go so high, you can seriously fly over buildings!
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:19
now ill have to go and try.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent got in myself but I did read in a magazine that you can enter the stadium and walk around inside - I havent got a clue how though!!
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:04
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Another thing I was wondering was whether in the Turismo mission if you managed to tip a car over and make the driver evacuate and then tipped the car upright again and got in it. Would it be bullet proof?

I've shot like crazy at these Cheetahs and they just won't blow up! So... you get suspicious.

Oh yeh and someone nicked a police car from my garage yesterday :/ People like stealing my stuff...
Tue 11/12/01 at 13:05
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I fear you may be there for some time...
Tue 11/12/01 at 13:05
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Goatboy wrote:
> So ramming it with a bus shouting "Pop Quiz hotshot" isn't the way to
> do it?

"Pop quiz ars*hole" i think you mean!
:D
Tue 11/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So ramming it with a bus shouting "Pop Quiz hotshot" isn't the way to do it?

Bah
Tue 11/12/01 at 13:03
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Duh?

I thought the fastest car was the Inferno...

sure damn hell looks the fastest anyway and thats all the chicks care about innit?
Tue 11/12/01 at 12:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
buh?
Tue 11/12/01 at 12:50
"High polygon count"
Why doesn't someone actually e-mail Rockstar and ask them about the stadium issue?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.