GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kinect - Your Thoughts"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/10 at 11:53
"possibly impossible"
I've now played Kinect, playing Kinect sports courtesy of my local GAME's manager who got sent one by MS.

It's a lot better than I was expecting after all the lag issues at game shows and indifference by some people who previously played demo pods at the shows.

The bowling in particular is even more accessible than the one in Wii Sports, so easy that my 6 year old found it easy on the first go.

Anyway, has anyone else either played this or pre-ordered for release? I'm now thinking of ordering one for when the next batch come in.
Mon 08/11/10 at 15:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I think this summarises the general consensus about this product. No one really cares :S

It's that way though, they have not done anything different to what Sony or Nin have already done, and they took the longest to get it out there. And there marketing budget is about a 10th of Sony's.

From my perspective it seems they are happy to admit that they are only really targetting the owners without a Wii/Move (lads who are not old enough to afford a PS3 ;) )
Mon 08/11/10 at 11:53
"possibly impossible"
I've now played Kinect, playing Kinect sports courtesy of my local GAME's manager who got sent one by MS.

It's a lot better than I was expecting after all the lag issues at game shows and indifference by some people who previously played demo pods at the shows.

The bowling in particular is even more accessible than the one in Wii Sports, so easy that my 6 year old found it easy on the first go.

Anyway, has anyone else either played this or pre-ordered for release? I'm now thinking of ordering one for when the next batch come in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.