GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Hasn't Won"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 11:15
Regular
Who has not won a game or dvd since they have been on gameaday.co.uk??? i have put in a good review which has had many comments and all say it was good. I don't see what you have to do to win a game or dvd?? Anyone else have a view??
Wed 28/11/01 at 20:02
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Mystique wrote:

*waits for golden goatboy to do it properly*

Sounds
> rude... ;)

for once, it wasnt intended
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Nice of you to make this topic - thanks.

I have been here for a little over 50 days now, and thankfully I have won twice allready. Some say it's really good, some think it's nothing compared to their's. But...I don't argue.

Anyway, after reading this topic, I juts thougt I might want point out a few things, (nothing bad) - in general:

I have been here for over a year, the only reason my stats say like 53 days now, is b/c I have always made a new account so everything would be perfect on my new stats screen. (A bit silly to you I'm sure, but it means a lot to me).
I also see people winning 3 times in less than two weeks, (not mentioning any names - just look at the winners on the home page).
So anyway, my point is that even though I am having a great time here since my new screen name was made almost 2 months ago, I have seen people winning like mad.
Funny...they copy magazines and SR don't even do much about it all. I know what mags they copy from, but I am not one to stir. I just hope SR see to it real soon.

Well...I do hope I win more - magazine compnaies love my reviews. They say I should become a gournalist or something - HAHA! Maybe I should, who knows?

So...I know that my reviews are great, and keep getting better and better everytime I make a new one, but I am sure that SR have there reasons and know best on which one to choose as a winner.

Thank you

Son Of Liberty
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mystique wrote:

Sounds rude... ;)
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:41
Regular
why mee no win 4 gud revu
mee want gad
smash yoo wiv my fase

Wed 28/11/01 at 19:35
ive been hear well over half a year and have never won. also in pretty high on the all time top posters. i hope i will win by posting cheats, im no good with reviews
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:30
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> i've won.

And congrats for that. Your step to enlightment is begun. I've won 9 times =P

stryke shall strike you down.

Ah, a pun. Funny.
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:28
"period drama"
i've won.

stryke shall strike you down.
Wed 28/11/01 at 19:26
Regular
Goten wrote:
> Oh dear, Stryke is here!

*Goten ducks for cover*

That right! I'm dangerous! All the newbies fear me! Just me against their multitudes....Erm...RUN!
Wed 28/11/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I one a fish once...

It died the next day :D
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:57
Oh dear, Stryke is here!

*Goten ducks for cover*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.