GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Deed of the Day Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/07 at 16:51
"possibly impossible"
Have you done something good today? Did you go out of your way to help someone?

I always find it makes me happier if I try to do a little something for someone else. Not every day, but when I can. If I'm in a bad mood, it forces me to cheer up.

So, I thought I'd start this little thread to encourage everyone to think about doing good things for other people, however small, and then you can tell us about it to encourge everyone else.

So...has anyone done a good deed today?
Sat 26/05/07 at 21:56
Regular
"eat toast!"
Would it make any difference if i was killing and eating vermin? Oh i dunno rabbit, cray fish, pigeon...
Sat 26/05/07 at 18:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
spoonbeast wrote:
> "For every animal a vegatarian saves, i will eat 3 in
> return"

No, that's copying Maddox's idea of "For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three". Now buy the T-shirt to advertise it! X^D
Sat 26/05/07 at 18:15
Regular
I gave some old geezer my seat on the bus, I also gave a girl I barely knew some of my candyfloss ^-^
Sat 26/05/07 at 16:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
recently i haven't done much of a good deed. Although helping my dad on tuesday by giving him some print outs might be one.

Would this be considered a good deed?

"For every animal a vegatarian saves, i will eat 3 in return"
Fri 25/05/07 at 11:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
I removed a dead bird from the fountain at the front of the house so my mum didn't have to do it.
Thu 24/05/07 at 22:03
Regular
Become a Hokage, then I'm sure they'll acknowledge you :P
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> I hold the door open for loads of people, just today I did it for
> an old woman.
> She didn't say thanks.

Yeah I get that a lot. Also when I make room for people to get by me, rather than acknowledge me and say thanks, they just totally ignore me. =/

I guess some people are ruin, even old people who really should know better.
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:08
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I hold the door open for loads of people, just today I did it for an old woman.
She didn't say thanks.
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I let a woman get off the bus before me a few days ago.

She wasn't happy about it though, she gave me a very strange look; the facial equivalent of "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!!". And today she sat as far away from me as possible. If I'd known it was going to cause such a problem I would have just pushed myself past her impolitely :\
Or possibly, I misread her expression and I'm imagining the rest of it.

That was my good deed for the forseeable future.

I don't really know why I'm posting this.
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:19
Regular
"Mooching around"
I saved a bug from drowning; I uploaded more than I should of on a Torrent...

Do they count?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.