GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chipping your PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 10:48
Regular
Thu 16/09/10 at 09:25
Regular
"Arf Arf"
I'll be there.

I can answer any question, as long as the answer is SAUSAGES!

Woof!
Wed 15/09/10 at 19:24
Regular
Charity quiz in aid of Ilfracombe in Bloom 2011.

£2.50 per person, all proceeds to Ilfracombe in Bloom. Teams of up to 6 people; if you haven't got a team why not just turn up and hook up with someone else in the pub. We are attempting to beat the record number of teams in a George & Dragon quiz - currently 18.

Book a table for a meal to ensure you get the table for the whole evening.

Grand raffle - fantastic prizes (probably)!

Quiz starts 8:30 pm
Tue 04/12/01 at 09:48
LOL! This looks really hilarious from my point of view...

G1NGER posts a single asterik, and (LOL!) the next guy exlaims "I see your point..." :¬)

Well, I found it humerous.
Mon 03/12/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Both of these seem to allow you to play copied games(naughty, naughty). The NEO2 etc does not allow you to play original imports, or am I wrong ?
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
humpo wrote:
> G1NGER wrote:
> I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY, but would like to get my PS2
> chipped etc to play import
> games, can anyone shed anymore light on this
> USB adaptor ??

>head on over to

>http://modchipstore.com/ps2/usbmod.html

BTW, its called the NeoKey. The official website is....

http://playstationmods.com/

Just look in the online store for the Neokey.
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You still have to open up your PS2 (voiding the warranty) and solder one wire for it to work. Its easier than installing a chip and you can just remove it if you ever want to.
I'm just going to stick with my UK games, I don't want to ruin my PS2 or the warranty.
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:16
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
G1NGER wrote:
> I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY, but would like to get my PS2 chipped etc to play import
> games, can anyone shed anymore light on this USB adaptor ??

head on over to

http://modchipstore.com/ps2/usbmod.html
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY, but would like to get my PS2 chipped etc to play import games, can anyone shed anymore light on this USB adaptor ??
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Well chipped games are illegal as thats what people call pirated copies. If your talking about imports than thats ok. But remember if you say chipped games most people will automatically think Pirated games, I did until I read another one of your posts saying about import games.
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:44
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
there is now an external chip that plugs into the usb port

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.