GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2012 theroy true or false?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/10 at 00:20
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
I believe it to be true over the last week new zealand has had over 300 earth quakes and mt cook is demmed active now.
isnt that something?
Thu 09/09/10 at 14:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
HM wrote:
> And Chris, one of the ladies on one of our paranormal groups has
> possible epilepsy when it comes to camera flashes...so whenever
> we take a picture, we say "Flash". The number of times
> that is followed by "Ah! Aaahhhhhhh" is ridiculous.

"Gordon's alive...live... OPEN FIRE! ALL WEAPONS!"

:D
Thu 09/09/10 at 14:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I suppose you have a point there Edgy. Unfortunately I am one of life's worriers. I worry about things that I have no control over. Luckily I am using the fact of moving away and starting a new course to make a new me and one of the attributes I want is to not worry!

And Chris, one of the ladies on one of our paranormal groups has possible epilepsy when it comes to camera flashes...so whenever we take a picture, we say "Flash". The number of times that is followed by "Ah! Aaahhhhhhh" is ridiculous.
Thu 09/09/10 at 14:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
The second time Flash Gordon has come up in conversation this week. I'll say it again, Aura made that film for me personally :)
Thu 09/09/10 at 13:21
Regular
Predictions can only be treated as predictions - not as fact.

You can choose to take them as warnings of impending doom, or you can live your life and whatever happens happens.

I choose not to worry about things that will be completely out of my control. And if the world is going to end, no amount of bottled water, bomb shelters or radiation suits are going to stop it - so why panic until something happens?
Thu 09/09/10 at 12:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
We have been on the edge of a major event ever since our existence. Yellowstone is overdue, the majority of asteroids that just miss us are actually undetected until they have passed and the sun is growing bigger and hotter all the time.

Although everything is getting worse and also more overdue, it may not necessarily end on 21/12/2012. It might. But at the same time, it might not.

I was looking at my calendar earlier and thought mine ends on the 31/12/2010...but I somehow came to conclusion that the world wasn't going to end on that day.

I guess the only way to know for sure is to live until then and see! If it does end...can I have a seat on the back row?
Thu 09/09/10 at 11:34
Regular
He's Flash....ah-ahhhhhh saviour of the universe!

He would have been nothing without the real hero...Brian Blessed
Thu 09/09/10 at 10:30
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Don't forget Flash Gordon, he saved us from the Moon.
Thu 09/09/10 at 10:10
Regular
Though Kirk did help save the last whale and Picard did save us from the Borg...or will...or...what do you mean by "fiction"? :)
Thu 09/09/10 at 09:25
"possibly impossible"
As did The Doctor and Torchwood, Picard and Kirk just swanned about in space though.
Thu 09/09/10 at 08:26
Regular
Buffy and Angel saved us from many an apocalypse :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.