GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anti-Smackdown"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 17:29
Regular
I can't stand WWF anymore, and the games are ruining our consoles. I say we rebel!
Fri 07/12/01 at 16:27
Regular
I changed my name to /-\SI-I3R I), but it lost a few letters so i changed it back to the good old traditional Asher D
Sat 01/12/01 at 18:45
Regular
"  "
when i changed my name it wouldn't let me post so i had to retunr it to normal.
Sat 01/12/01 at 13:06
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
brain wrote:
> i think its ok, but the play by play is crap! Can someone tell me how u get
> jerry lynn?i know u have to bump into but no matter where i go i dont see him,
> any one think they can help???
also ive just got my PS2 so could anyone tell me
> any good games out for it at the moment and what games are ones to look out
> for??

Try
Neoseeker.

P.S. I think the game is excellent despite it's flaw's regardless of what some people think.
Sat 01/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> Asher D wrote:
> I wouldn't give you a quid for it

i wouldnt give YOU it
> for freee.

Just when i was starting to like the lary little tyke...
Sat 01/12/01 at 12:14
Regular
I was messing around. My tagline went all weird and if you find the capcom Vs SNK 2 topic you'll see it was started when i played around with my name.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"  "
what happened to ur name asher...first it was normal...then the 'e' had a accent above it...then normal again.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
½pint wrote:
> One of my mates
> likes it, although not admittingly, saying he thinks 'its funny', which is the
> reason he has bought about 5 games and watches it every week.

Your mate must be one of those sad freaks that wears track-suit bottoms with a chain. Imagine that.......
Fri 30/11/01 at 19:24
Regular
"¬_¬"
Although the games are meant to be quite good, I don't like them, and I don't like wrestling. I'm not saying I hate it, but I don't like it. One of my mates likes it, although not admittingly, saying he thinks 'its funny', which is the reason he has bought about 5 games and watches it every week.
Fri 30/11/01 at 19:07
i think its ok, but the play by play is crap! Can someone tell me how u get jerry lynn?i know u have to bump into but no matter where i go i dont see him, any one think they can help???
also ive just got my PS2 so could anyone tell me any good games out for it at the moment and what games are ones to look out for??
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:33
Asher D wrote:
> I wouldn't give you a quid for it

i wouldnt give YOU it for freee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.