GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How R U doing on Gran Turismo 3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 22:07
Regular
What sort of percentage are you on in the game?
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'll bear that in mind. A bit strange though, can't actually go to 100%.
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
G1NGER wrote:
> 99.8% complete, only the Complex String left, 1.9 more seconds to knock off -
> getting there slowly.

Watch out! You might not be on 99.8%. I discovered this. I was on 99.0%, and I did some endurance races. I then assumed that as I`d done those endurance races, I was at 99.8%. I then went and did Complex String, thinking that once I`d finished, I`d be at 100%. However, I was wrong, I still had 1 endurance race left. The counter only gets to 99.0% then it stops. When you have completely finished, it jumps up to 100% in one go.

Take another look at your percentage, because its impossible to get 99.8. Its possibly you have missed something easy somewhere.

Also, the easiest way to do Complex String is to just sit there for about 3 hours, and do it over and over and over... and over... and over again, until you beat the time.
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
99.8% complete, only the Complex String left, 1.9 more seconds to knock off - getting there slowly.
Sat 24/11/01 at 17:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Oops,I thought we are talking about GTA3.
Sat 24/11/01 at 17:18
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ive completed about 50%.Ive seen the ending now but I still have loads of stuff to do like missions, hidden packages and unique jumps
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent played it for quite some time to be honest!! I think Im about half way through though!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm around 60% right now. I'll be starting to play it again seeing as I've basically completed SD3 since I got it 2 weeks ago.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:48
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah why are you here if you hate it why do you play on the games just go and talk to your self on the nintendo forum
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Back For Good"
stephenw18 wrote:
> Gran turismo is s l o w . It is one of the worst games i've played. Sure it has
> good graphics but it is slower that a half dead turtle walking. After I played
> that game I turned it off and emidietly put in SSX snowboarding which is far
> better and faster by miles.
Here's a tip - go sell this game and buy a decent
> one like Grand theft auto 3.

What are you doing playing SSX, GTA3 and GT3 is your a "true nintendo fan" and keep saying the console is rubbish, actually don't answer that just go away.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:46
Regular
"WWJD"
stephenw18 wrote:
> Gran turismo is s l o w . It is one of the worst games i've played. Sure it has
> good graphics but it is slower that a half dead turtle walking. After I played
> that game I turned it off and emidietly put in SSX snowboarding which is far
> better and faster by miles.

Here's a tip - go sell this game and buy a decent
> one like Grand theft auto 3.

Why are you still here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.