GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I should be Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
With the election tomorrow I will do my first and only bit of campaigning.
Why I should be Notable:

It almost sounds like Goatable

I haven't registered under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect. I already know I'm best and a gold name wouldn't really change that. Therefore I wouldn't lord it about thinking I was special, I already do.

I posted a 1 line topic yesterday that bulged into a 100+ reply, and all I put was "Sony smash Nintardo wiv stick". My topics are retarded, but amusing and get replies.

I'm not Dringo

Damn Dirty Monkey

And most importantly, I have done what most people here want to do. I have punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
I went to school with him (he was year below) and on a couple of occasions, slapped that stupid fat-tongued face.
Had I known what would follow, I would have done it more often and harder - but I still smacked that smug mockney mook a couple of times.

---

And that's it.
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:21
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i am only mildly convinced by the jamie oliver bashing bit

i still VOTE DRINGO
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:59
Regular
I haven't registered
> under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is
> just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect.

Now on a serious note here Goatboy if that was directed at anyone in particular then im VERY annoyed JC superstar is the main person who you think he is and ill give u his e-mail yeah you can add him on MSN that will prove it i hope/

I'm not
> Dringo

Well you can't all be perfect :)
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
Goaty should be notable because he's already notable.

Everyone's using his damn dirty catch-phrase...

(well the catch thrase from his log creek anyway.)
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:01
Regular
Goatboy... do you realise that by smacking Jamie Oliver around a bit, you could be responsible for ALL of what he has accomplished?

He's probably retarded because of YOU.

You mongrel. If you had left him alone he'll be serving burgers somewhere.

:0)
Wed 21/11/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pacifist or no pacifist I would love to stick my fist (see what I did there?) in that git's face and then make him say Pukka Tukka which will result in him dying for some biological reason.
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This very topic is why you should be notable, you are funny.
END.
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Goatboy Wrote:
It almost sounds like Goatable

That settles it then..
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"My parenth live in a pub and yourth don't! I get to live in a pub"

"Shut up Oliver, you're annoying and you can't talk properly"

"You're jutht jealouth"

SMACK "Live in that Oliver, you ******"

---

School was good that day.
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Grandprix wrote:
> Punching Jamie Oliver must have felt so good. Does anyone know how his food
> tastes?

Pukkin awful probably
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Punching Jamie Oliver must have felt so good. Does anyone know how his food tastes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.