GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I should be Notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
With the election tomorrow I will do my first and only bit of campaigning.
Why I should be Notable:

It almost sounds like Goatable

I haven't registered under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect. I already know I'm best and a gold name wouldn't really change that. Therefore I wouldn't lord it about thinking I was special, I already do.

I posted a 1 line topic yesterday that bulged into a 100+ reply, and all I put was "Sony smash Nintardo wiv stick". My topics are retarded, but amusing and get replies.

I'm not Dringo

Damn Dirty Monkey

And most importantly, I have done what most people here want to do. I have punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
I went to school with him (he was year below) and on a couple of occasions, slapped that stupid fat-tongued face.
Had I known what would follow, I would have done it more often and harder - but I still smacked that smug mockney mook a couple of times.

---

And that's it.
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.
Wed 21/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
With the election tomorrow I will do my first and only bit of campaigning.
Why I should be Notable:

It almost sounds like Goatable

I haven't registered under another name (or 2) before Nov 1st and voted for myself, because this is just for fun and not a desperate plea for respect. I already know I'm best and a gold name wouldn't really change that. Therefore I wouldn't lord it about thinking I was special, I already do.

I posted a 1 line topic yesterday that bulged into a 100+ reply, and all I put was "Sony smash Nintardo wiv stick". My topics are retarded, but amusing and get replies.

I'm not Dringo

Damn Dirty Monkey

And most importantly, I have done what most people here want to do. I have punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
I went to school with him (he was year below) and on a couple of occasions, slapped that stupid fat-tongued face.
Had I known what would follow, I would have done it more often and harder - but I still smacked that smug mockney mook a couple of times.

---

And that's it.
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.
Wed 21/11/01 at 11:20
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Goatboy wrote:
Whatever the result tomorrow, may the best man
> win and remember - if you cheat to get votes, it's a hollow victory.

I can't imagine who you'd be aiming that at....
Wed 21/11/01 at 11:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just a wise phrase handed down through generations of people.

Kane in Kung Fu once said "He who must decieve in order to win will ultimately lose". And then kicked 5 men to bits in a garden.

Excellent.
Wed 21/11/01 at 11:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If I had known you had slapped that mockney geet I would have voted for you, but I have allready voted. Soz!
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Is that a bit of subtle mud-slinging there, Goatboy? :D

I voted Goatboy in the last two elections but will I do it again?
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:26
Regular
"DS..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Is that a bit of subtle mud-slinging there, Goatboy? :D

I voted Goatboy in
> the last two elections but will I do it again?

umm? no!?!
slik ~_~
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
"DS..."
and I don't think the phrase "hit nintardo with stick" is going to get you anywhere!
slik ~_~
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
Twice.
Hard.
And got detention for it, but I'd do it again if I could.

God I wished I could.

Anyhoo, I'm best, Nintardo suck and Sony Smash all wiv fist
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:30
Regular
"DS..."
Goatboy wrote:
> I punched Jamie Oliver in the face.
Twice.
Hard.
And got detention for it,
> but I'd do it again if I could.

God I wished I could.

Anyhoo, I'm best,
> Nintardo suck and Sony Smash all wiv fist

and this is why we should vote for you?
slik ~_~
Wed 21/11/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sure why not?

And just to point out to those that may have missed the point:

I am not serious.
This thread was meant to alleviate time at work and to have a chuckle.

(especially the Mockney Chef, I laugh every time I see his big fat tongued face on tv and think "I smacked you")

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.