GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TS2 beats Halo? Jesus christ, you must be insane!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
Some morons in the GC room think TS2 is better than Halo - I don'r know where to start! They have obviously never played it in there lives...come and help me defend our master peice - GC Room - MARIO KART SCREEN SHOTS sub room (The topic changed half way as the title suggests)
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
People are entitled to their own opinions.

I don't like either game they're both pants. (my opinion of course)

;)
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Halo is totaly overrated pap, but so is TS2, and Halo easily beats TS2.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:42
Regular
No one said TS2 was better than Halo, one person said the multi-player was more fun.

And yes, Timesplitters 2 is crap.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
I own both. TimeSplitters 2 is easily the better.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
WHAT?!

I dislike Halo and find it pretty dull (etc etc etc) but there is no way TS2 is better.
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:58
Regular
Sorry Mav but there are just some games you can't compare :) TS2 is one of the worst games I have ever played and because I don't like Multi-Players that much I really thought TS2 was (I don't normally say this) RUBBISH. I think after playing the likes of Halo, Half Life and Deus EX then a game like TS2 just acts as a gimic. Halo is one of my all time favourite games which is something I bet not many of you will say about TS2?! At the end of the day it is a matter of opinions but to me you can't compare 2 games which are in a different league all together.
Wed 23/04/03 at 22:43
Regular
Alistair, Half Life is really crappy by todays standards.

"Oh look I shot someone point blank in the face with a machine gun and he didn't die"

Rubbish.

Anyway I gotta say, I enjoy Timesplitters 2 more than I enjoy Halo. I love 1st person shooters and don't get me wrong Halo is a great but Timesplitters for me is just a lot more fun.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:08
Regular
*Pits on angry eyes after Counter Strike battle*

Half Life is a great game but as you say by todays standards it does look very old in areas. Have you played Counter Strike? Its has got to be the hardest game I have ever played! Every player is a PRO and I just get beaten every time. Any tips?
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:13
Regular
I like both Halo and TimeSplitters 2.

At the moment I prefer TimeSplitters 2.

Don't commit suicide or anything though will you...I wouldn't want that on my concience.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I like both Halo and TimeSplitters 2.
>
> At the moment I prefer TimeSplitters 2.
>
> Don't commit suicide or anything though will you...I wouldn't want
> that on my concience.

you tight get.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.