GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Pro Evo Countdown!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Well, its not long yet till the greatest football game ever will be entering our households. Soon will be the time when EA begin to hope for the best, and begin to rely on there 3 week advantage too bring in the profits before the almighty one is released.

What am i talking about, yup, none other than the Excellent Pro Evo. As you may have known, i have been raving on about this game for months and months on end, dealing out loads of information and basicly saying how good this game will be, and how crap Fifa 2002 is!

And this coming Friday, all my talking will finally become worth it all, as we all get to see for ourselfs how good the game really is. Some of the best football on a console will soon be made, and it is all there for us to share.

So here it is, the Official Pro Evo count down brought to you by the Official Pro Evo fan here on SR! :D I know there are many fans of fifa and Pro Evo on here, all who have there favourite games. And now us Pro Evo fans will finally have a game that takes the lead in all areas on football games, and the sales of Pro Evo will show that.

So here it is, Days left until the release of Pro Evo:

*>6<*

And there you have it, 6 days to go and the remainder of today, not long at all.

Heres to Friday!
Sat 24/11/01 at 14:01
Regular
nah, it isnt that difficult on 3 star. I've won most of my games in master league even with my crap team. I have only bought one player, Totti.

Best way to practise is just to go to practise mode. Just work out the best ways to score.
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:46
I've been playing with the difficulty set half way. maybe i should reduce it and get some practice in :-)
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
Definitly more difficult to score outside of the box. HArdly ever score 30 yrd screamers anymore. BUt i think it is slightly easier to score once you are inside the box. Much easier to score from crosses and corners i think.
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Hmmmm. what difficulty do you play it on?
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:37
In the PSX games it almost help you direct your shots but in this version i think the emphasis is on yourself directing. If your pushing forward when shooting i think it bends the ball away?
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
It is a lot more difficult to score!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:30
Don't know about the rest of you, but its a hell of a lot more difficult to score!
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:24
Regular
"  "
i have to wait for christmas :( goddamit...oh well at least it won't discrace the grandparents like gta3 did
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:15
Regular
"WWJD"
I'm still waiting for my SD3 there out of it but i want it
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:14
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im still to get the game delivered, the post man is expected at anytime now though, and he better have it.

Or else ill release the hounds!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.