GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Reccomend Me" Thread!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you ever like something like a TV show, music or films and you want to know similar stuff?

For example, i like Nickelback and someone said to me "if you like Nickelback you should check out Breaking Benjamin" so i did and now i have found another artist i like, so i thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where you can say something you like and then some of the kind people on the forum might be able to reccomend something to you for you to check out!

If anyone has any good TV series' they could reccomend that are similar to or as good as 24 and Prison Break i would appreciate it!
Tue 15/05/07 at 21:54
Regular
"8==="
If you like Nickleback you'll probably like Theory of a Deadman.
Sun 13/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cheers for that, im gonna look up the shield dvds now!

EDIT: Just ordered The Shield - Season 1 and Hustle - Series 1

That will give me something to watch for a while!
Sun 13/05/07 at 18:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Season 6 of 24 has been below average and season 2 of Prison Break was a huge wast of time. What you both need to do is watch The Shield. For some reason its not as popular as either of the aforementioned shows, but its by far superior to both of them. Its into its 6th season so there are plenty of episodes for you to watch. Its a drama about a dirty cop so I suppose its loosely related to both 24 and PB in its genre.

Completely unrelated is Entourage, buts its fantastic so I'm going to recommend it as a wild card. Its about an up and coming Hollywood actor and his mates from New York it serious drama full of dark humour.

Both The Shield and Entourage cater for adult based content so be warned if you are easily offended.
Sun 13/05/07 at 17:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I've seen (in order): 5,4,2 and now 6 of 24.
Sun 13/05/07 at 16:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah 24 owns all! Ive only seen up to the end of series 5 so i want to see series 6 but it doesnt come out until abount november on dvd i think!

Ive got one episode left of Prison Break Series 1 to watch...when ive seen that i dont know what im going to do for my viewing pleasure! Maybe start from 24 series 1 again!
Sun 13/05/07 at 09:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
You can't top 24, it's a unique concept and I can't really think of anything to compare it to.

I'd recommend Hustle, The Apprentice and Doctor Who at the moment. Although I also like Top Gear and Balls of Steel, but they aren't on at the moment. These six programs are the only things I go out of my way to watch.
Sat 12/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you ever like something like a TV show, music or films and you want to know similar stuff?

For example, i like Nickelback and someone said to me "if you like Nickelback you should check out Breaking Benjamin" so i did and now i have found another artist i like, so i thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where you can say something you like and then some of the kind people on the forum might be able to reccomend something to you for you to check out!

If anyone has any good TV series' they could reccomend that are similar to or as good as 24 and Prison Break i would appreciate it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.