GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hardest N64 game?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
(see title for question)
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
(see title for question)
Tue 13/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Rocket Robot on sodding wheels, got it for £10 hate the game too many annoying unforgivably niggly jumping sections, if there's one game your guranteed too swear at until your blue in the face, it be this game.
Tue 13/11/01 at 22:29
Regular
Perfect Dark.

You have to be literally "Perfect" to beat the game on Perfect Agent.

And even though I pulled that off, I can't unlock the last three cheatmodes.

Horrifically unforgivingly hard.

I hope that the Gamecube sequel is even harder!

:-)
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:13
Regular
I dont! i never completed Perfect Dark on Perfect Agent!

I probably never will, as i gave up. Too damn hard for me. I spent a few days on each mission. You have to know each level inside out before you can do it on Perfect agent.
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:21
Regular
I'm on the second too last level on Perfect Agent, the Skedar ship one, I gave up on it too damn hard and I hate those freaking aliens
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:24
Regular
Did anyone ever complete DK64 100%? i completed the game but i didnt get 100%. It wasnt just a case of it being too hard, but more of a case of just not being bothered. I cant be arsed to treck back through the whole game to find some stinkin bananas!
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:29
Regular
Same here killed K Rool once, then got a crap ending, strated looking for the other stuff then realised how long it was gonna take and gave up. Some of the Bananas where just far too hard too get, there was a couple on I think it was Gloomy Galleon which where just impossible.
Wed 14/11/01 at 10:03
Regular
"DS..."
has n e 1 totally completed JFG? I bought it about a year ago and I still can't be assed tp complete it all! I got as far as defeating Mizzar 1st time around, getting all the keys, and opening up a few worlds after that! it's just such a big game! and one that i think is virtually impossible to complete!
slik ~_~
Wed 14/11/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Digging!"
jet force gemini. i have been on the last boss for about a year now and i still carnt kill him!
Wed 14/11/01 at 16:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hardest game must be CBFD.

It wouldn't be, though, if it weren't for that pesky camera, those kids and that dog!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.