GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vexxxed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/07 at 18:45
Regular
Has Vexxxed gone? =( aww no one to play ET with now.

The Enemy Is Weakened!
Wunderbar!
Auf Wiedersehen Vexxxed =(

(unless he's on holiday in which case, Sehr gut!)
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:39
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Arr, why can it not be this quiet at work during the week, I'm well in the mood for a random typing marathon and noone's about apart from some lurkers by the looks of things (note to you, come on and introduce your self if you're new! I'll warn anyone who is nasty or rude to you! As long as you're not rude to them in the first place! :) ) Where's Ladybird to come make me chuckle with some random assult on Freeola's values, or our latest obscene GAD picking?! I miss her comments :(

Bump Bump :D
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:32
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Machie wrote:
> You started playing WoW? Oh dear, big mistakes, save bye-bye to
> your money and free time lol

I know, I know, it sucks because it's good and I've put it off this long because I knew I would get addicted, and then I thought balls to it, I will try the free 10 day trial stupidly thinking, "Ah it's only ten days, what can happen in that time!?"... Well I'm bloomin hooked that's what! :@
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:30
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I don't think you would make it out alive if you knicked her baguette! Also I wouldn't let you come here, well not at least until you get your bloomin web site up and running anyways! :p
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:24
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:
> And thank you, nice to be back! Will have to see if I can drag
> my self off WOW (yeah just started playing this now ¬_¬
> ) to get on Wolfenstein at some point!

You started playing WoW? Oh dear, big mistakes, save bye-bye to your money and free time lol
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:21
Regular
I can come in and help out if you want. I can man the phones and use my indian accent. That should make things interesting. =)

I can also swipe Miss Leadings Stilton & Bacon Baguette for lunch.
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:15
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Yeah, tell me about it! Hopefully if this week is a bit quieter I should be able to get on a bit more to keep an eye on you all :P We are a bit short staffed for a couple of days though so could be busy!

P.S As this is the second thread consisting entirely of my name, I'm now used to seeing my name splashed around, where as before it was a bit weird :P

And thank you, nice to be back! Will have to see if I can drag my self off WOW (yeah just started playing this now ¬_¬ ) to get on Wolfenstein at some point!
Mon 07/05/07 at 16:06
Regular
I wouldnt know what's that like. I'm probably the least vain person on the forum ^_^ the others will agree with me on that.

Nice to see you back and posting Vexxxed. Just a shame it's on a bank holiday of all days =/
Mon 07/05/07 at 14:34
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Bump to the top of the list :D Sorry, but I like to see my name on here :P

blooming MyFreeola login rubbish :@
Sun 06/05/07 at 14:38
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ladybird wrote:
> Is he really gone? He was cool.

Am I seeing things, or is that you being nice to me? :-o :D thank you!

Twain wrote:
>He's working over the bank holiday? O_o

Woo go me! Yes I am! And how I'm loving it...

Hello all I'm back! Lovely to see some miss my random appearances on here :)
Fri 04/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
He's working over the bank holiday? O_o

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.