GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony Suck"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 20:38
Regular
Hello playstationers, I'm just visiting from the Nintendo forum and i would like 2 say that sony really suck. Theym overprice all their hardware they only have about 4 decent games and about 5000 rubbish ones. When the gamecube comes out Nintendo r going 2 kick your ass.
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:54
i got mine launch day and i would rather be still @ £299 and ahve the games earlier
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:53
Regular
you know the PS2 is still $299 in USA and has been since launch.
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:52
And with Sony relying on selling games shows how much confidence they have in their developers etc. and most importantly, us the PS2 gamers...
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:48
first message didnt said what i said was

wookiee was right sony rely on gaomes being sold
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:48
Regular
Code: 144 Complete wrote:
I dont think so maybe now its cheaper to produce PS2s than it
> was at launch plus we arent the only market where Ps2 sells so they could even
> be making more porfit as PS2s are seeling quite well and better than before
> especially since the GT3 pack was released.

I think most consoles lose money in terms of selling at a price lower than the cost of production, but I remember Wookiee mentioning that the licences provide Sony with enough money to make a profit.
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:47
and that was when it was at £299
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:40
Sony and the PS2 are the Kings.

The gamecube is gonna be used as a very expensive piece of block plastic to hold my TV upright, with an X-Box as a emergency back up (and a homing light for aliens).

SONY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
Wookiee monster said on here not to long ago that Son are selling the PS2 less than what it costs to make. He usually knows what he is talking about.
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:33
sony rule gamecube will never ever beat it!!!!!!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:29
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Sony are selling
> the PS2 lower than the price of producing it.

I dont think so maybe now its cheaper to produce PS2s than it was at launch plus we arent the only market where Ps2 sells so they could even be making more porfit as PS2s are seeling quite well and better than before especially since the GT3 pack was released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.