GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2: Point Of Impact"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2: Point of Impact'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 17:02
Regular
Wharragame!

I've had so much fun in Crash Mode, although my Dad has beaten my top scores in many of the courses in that now. And he took about half the time to do so as well.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, and I've also had a go at the multiplayer, which, although has a little bit of slowdown, is brilliant all the same.

For some odd reason, before it autosaves, it deletes/formats my file, but then saves right after, so I get everything back again... is it just the game or is it my memory card? Don't really mind though, as it isn't like I lose anything anyway.

So, yeah, go get it. Crashing smashing excitement! Vrooom!
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:54
Regular
Already?
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:39
Regular
I have all golds on crash mode now and I am very anoyied, after all your hard work you get....nothing! yes...nothing! BAH!
Mon 12/05/03 at 23:49
"Uzi Lover"
I've got all Golds.

And it's $ not £

:-D
Mon 12/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> I can't get one on the third one.
>
> I was 2 pounds away! 2!

---

Yup, that's the one I'm also stuck on.

I just went through them allanyway. I've got a few Silvers and a few Bronzes so I'll try and correct those soon.
Mon 12/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
I have gold on them all up too about the last 4. :)
Mon 12/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Crash Mode is excellent fun.
>
> I can't seem to get a Gold on just one of the courses. ONE!

I can't get one on the third one.

I was 2 pounds away! 2!
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:06
"Uzi Lover"
Shall do.

I was expecting some kind of land speed recording breaking Dragster to be unlocked when completing the game. But all I got was two crap cheats.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:04
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> You'll find out when you get it.
>
> I completed it today. The 'Heart attack Grand Prix' didn't give me a
> heart attack.

Sue for false advertising.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:03
"Uzi Lover"
You'll find out when you get it.

I completed it today. The 'Heart attack Grand Prix' didn't give me a heart attack.
Mon 12/05/03 at 15:19
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> The **p**car yo.

0_o wot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.